[Serie A, 11th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Napoli [29th October, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Man of The Match

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Cuadrado

• Marchisio

• Higuain

• Ghoulam

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Higuain with a brace and he'll celebrate by kissing the badge and running circles around the pitch. Chiellini and Barzagli will sandwich Hamsik into 6 months on the sidelines. Mertens will get mad, punch Dani Alves right in the gabber and get a straight red with a couple of months suspension.

After the game, Koulibaly will hand in a transfer request to join Juve next summer

3-0

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Higuain with a brace and he'll celebrate by kissing the badge and running circles around the pitch. Chiellini and Barzagli will sandwich Hamsik into 6 months on the sidelines. Mertens will get mad, punch Dani Alves right in the gabber and get a straight red with a couple of months suspension.

After the game, Koulibaly will hand in a transfer request to join Juve next summer

3-0
Nice screenplay.:tup:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #13
    Higuain wont play :allegri:
    It's Pjaca time. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

RAMI¹⁰;5408581 said:
    You can't be serious :D
    I'm dead serious. Even a draw against Lyon will be sufficient to qualify to knockout stages. The most important thing is to win in Sevilla to claim the 1st spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli win would be better for the league. :mut:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    I'm dead serious. Even a draw against Lyon will be sufficient to qualify to knockout stages. The most important thing is to win in Sevilla to claim the 1st spot.
    A draw in Sevilla would be enough to top the group if we won our next 2 games ;)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    RAMI¹⁰;5408609 said:
    A draw in Sevilla would be enough to top the group if we won our next 2 games ;)
    A draw in Sevilla was enough last season too :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

It's Pjaca time. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli win would be better for the league. :mut:
    Sevilla is sitting at second place in la Liga ahead of Barca and Atletico. They did not show much in their game with us, but I would not bet on us winning there easily.
    and Pjaca is still injured

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)