Juventus games HD - Free or with cost (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi
Do you know if there is a place where I can pay a monthly fee and receive Juventus games in HD - I know I can get streams in different quality but quality is very important here for this one - If this is possible please send me where I can find it (free is even better but I guess I wont find it for free)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
It highly depends on sporting rights in Isreal which I have no idea about.

The only other option would be to stream it. I have a set up where I have a HTPC (home theatre PC) hooked up to my TV and have both Sopcast and Acestream software installed. You then go to livefootballol.com and you find the suitable Sopcast and Acestream links. The downside is that they don't always work but you will always find 1 that works even if its in a language you don't understand (i.e Russian, Spanish, Swedish, sometimes English if you are lucky). If that livefootballol site isn't working for whatever reason you will always find someone on this forum willing to share those links.

I live in Hong Kong, and I no longer have to do this for Serie A as I found a legal alternative that doesn't cost much. For Champions League and Premier League I used the method I described above.

OP
Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Im okay with paying for a solid HD Stream - language - I prefer Italian or English but I really dont care as long as they say the names of the players...

OP
    Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)