[Serie A, 10th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Sampdoria [26th October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

M.O.T.M

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We win this game.

Either an incredibly ugly 1-0 grind

or an early goal after which we completely go over them, to release our frustrations

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    Last season after 9 rounds we had 12 points. Go figure.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    As we need this win pretty much if he choose to play 3-5-2 I would put Quadrado instead of Alves.Not weaker than him at defense but much more dangerous at attack.We have to win this at all costs with at least 2 goals difference prior to Garbagetown match at Saturday....

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We won't smash them because we have a CL game next and we always put 70% maximum into these games. Almost always do it. I'd like to see 45 mins of a good tempo, however, it's not that much to ask.

Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Benatia

Dani Alves - Lemina - Hernanes - Pjanic - Evra

Cuadrado

Higuain​

TBH the team pretty much picks itself because of injuries. Evra will surely play as AS played two hard games giving his all and we need him for Lyon. Right now we have Chiellini, Rugani, Marchisio, Asamoah, Pjaca, Dybala and Mandzukic either injured or not ready to play 90 minutes. Any team is going to feel that.

Jun 6, 2015
    We won't smash them because we have a CL game next and we always put 70% maximum into these games. Almost always do it. I'd like to see 45 mins of a good tempo, however, it's not that much to ask.

Buffon

Barzagli - Bonucci - Benatia

Dani Alves - Lemina - Hernanes - Pjanic - Evra

Cuadrado

Higuain​

TBH the team pretty much picks itself because of injuries. Evra will surely play as AS played two hard games giving his all and we need him for Lyon. Right now we have Chiellini, Rugani, Marchisio, Asamoah, Pjaca, Dybala and Mandzukic either injured or not ready to play 90 minutes. Any team is going to feel that.
    This game is midweek we have Napoli after this and then CL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    yeah, i too think thats how we will line up, with the exception of maybe Sturaro. id love to see him start both vs Sampdoria and Napoli though

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    To me, aside from playing both Mandzu and Higuain up front (which Allegri is probably going to do but which I think is way too static), the best options are to have either Cuadrado play in Dybala's place or play a system where Sandro and Cuadrado play in advanced roles flanking Higuain. Or Pjanic could play further advanced.

I would be tempted to play something like this:

------------------Buffon---------------

Alves----Barzagli----Bonucci----Evra

----------Khedira-----Lemina---------

------------------Pjanic----------------
    Cuadrado----------------------Sandro
    -----------------Higuain---------------

The above formation is very flexible as it can easily revert back to a 352 with Evra playing as a left central defender and Sandro taking the wing back role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)