EBAY (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What's that got to do with what he is asking
Well, his last threads have been about:
a) paying less money for tv channels and
b) using a website to sell stuff on.

With him living in Israel and all of this threads being about money, you can see where this is going.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Forget about ebay, it turned absolute garbage after introduction of 10% selling fees.

Oh and in general, with paypal buyer protection the sellers are fucked. You can sell something, the buyer can change his mind, break it into pieces, file a complaint on paypal, claim it arrived broken and you will be forced to return the money. Stay away from ebay

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I'm interested in e-commerce, Orgut.

I've been informing myself for a while now. I was actually thinking about placing my products on Amazon.

Don't close this thread :D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I've got a Juventus Thierry Henry Shirt for sale that I got at an auction back in the day. Certificate of authenticity included. Should have got it signed when I saw him but not like I carry the shirt around with me on a day to day basis.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Lel no. Other products from China.

- - - Updated - - -

Forget about ebay, it turned absolute garbage after introduction of 10% selling fees.

Oh and in general, with paypal buyer protection the sellers are fucked. You can sell something, the buyer can change his mind, break it into pieces, file a complaint on paypal, claim it arrived broken and you will be forced to return the money. Stay away from ebay
Are you into e-commerce?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm trying to access the American market through Amazon but I can't physically be in the US for the time being. I would have to use Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) in order to have my products picked up, stored and shipped to my costumers but I'm still trying to work the numbers.

I don't want my money to be eaten by FBA fees such as storage.

OP
Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12

Oh and in general, with paypal buyer protection the sellers are $#@!ed. You can sell something, the buyer can change his mind, break it into pieces, file a complaint on paypal, claim it arrived broken and you will be forced to return the money. Stay away from ebay
    Im actually earning some nice sum there so no I wont stay away from ebay... Also 10% fees are if you dont have a store...

I'm interested in e-commerce, Orgut.

I've been informing myself for a while now. I was actually thinking about placing my products on Amazon.

Don't close this thread :D

I get top quality brands for really good prices so if you want we can do business together..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)