TV streaming solution (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi
Im moving to a big building next month and Im looking for a different solution than my country's tv services that are on a monthly pay.
Would you reccomend a satelite or is there a good streaming service that includes many channels?
I want it to have football channels and my countrys primary channels

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 26, 2014
Hi
Im moving to a big building next month and Im looking for a different solution than my country's tv services that are on a monthly pay.
Would you reccomend a satelite or is there a good streaming service that includes many channels?
I want it to have football channels and my countrys primary channels
Use Kodi. its all free you just need internet connection

OP
Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Use Kodi. its all free you just need internet connection
    Yeah but I heard Kodi is going down - Also how stable is the connection and how good is the picture (its very important to me)
    ßöмßäяðîëя;5402794 said:
    Are you living in Israel?
    Yes

Aug 26, 2014
    Yeah but I heard Kodi is going down - Also how stable is the connection and how good is the picture (its very important to me)

Yes
    the quality is good you have an option to chose HD and there are many add-ons that make Kodi great try it if you don't like it there are always different options

OP
    Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ßöмßäяðîëя;5402857 said:
    $#@! you.
    You should delete your signature people might confuse you with a decent human being

Saying things to a citizen just because he lives on a certain land...

Apr 12, 2004
    You should delete your signature people might confuse you with a decent human being

Saying things to a citizen just because he lives on a certain land...
    Which part of my signature is confusing?

The part where I think racism is so good, we should kick lowly football out of it? Notice how it doesn't say, "Let's kick racism out of football," it says the opposite.

Also, trust me, there are plenty here who would back me. Aywa, aywa, aywa!

OP
    Orgut

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    Ok after some unnecessary unrelated racist comments - back on topic - I looked at it and found out that the most convenient thing is just pay the cable company and be done with it..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Ok after some unnecessary unrelated racist comments - back on topic - I looked at it and found out that the most convenient thing is just pay the cable company and be done with it..

Can you do that? I mean, is it okay for people in Israel to pay others?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)