[Serie A. 6th round] Palermo 0-1 JUVENTUS [24th September, 2016] (1 Viewer)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Buffon
Bonucci-Chiellini
Alves-Pjanic-Dybala-Sandro
Cuadrado-Mandzukic-Higuain-Pjaca​

Fucking Allegri defensive formations

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Love that we dont have to wait long for new games.

Buffon
Alves Barzagli Bonucci Sandro
Lemina Hernanes Khedira
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we'll play dinamo zagreb 3 days after the palermo match, so i expect some rotation. licht is not on the cl list, he's guaranteed to start the match. palermo play like shit this year, probably the weakest side i've seen so far.

neto - licht, barza, bonu, evra (if available) - lemina, hernanes, asamoah - cuadrado, mandzukic, pjaca

Jan 22, 2009
we'll play dinamo zagreb 3 days after the palermo match, so i expect some rotation. licht is not on the cl list, he's guaranteed to start the match. palermo play like shit this year, probably the weakest side i've seen so far.

neto - licht, barza, bonu, evra (if available) - lemina, hernanes, asamoah - cuadrado, mandzukic, pjaca
Really like this one. Hernanes, Lemina and Licht are definitely gonna play and I really do hope your further formation comes true!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013

Is Sturaro injured? As things stand I'd pick him over Asamoah.

Jun 6, 2015
he was injured, he started training with the group recently, so i doubt he's match fit.

- - - Updated - - -

dybala just _needs_ some rest.
Might be but I think Allegri wants him to get off the mark and it seems he prefers to sub him off early and play him pretty much every game. Wouldn't mind us playing Pjaca/Mandzukic and Higuain though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Always tricky in Sicily and I am happy that the games are like every third day.
Try? They are shit for years vs us, last time they were tricky was when they had Pastore / Miccoli and we were Sampdoria level.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)