FIFA 2018 - The Gaming Zone - Juventuz Forums
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FIFA 2018

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

FIFA 2018

just tried the pc demo, technically very good, but all the old fifa weaknesses are still there, players individuality still lacking compared to pes 2015, shooting and passing lack weight and oomph feeling compared to pes 2015 too, still feeling very fifa... unfortunately pc gamers has to choose between this fifa or old gen pes with all their subpar technical excellence not sure if I buy this since practically I never played fifa extensively since what... like fifa 2000? the last time I tried fifa 15 demo but went to buy pes 2015, didn't buy 2016 because it's so technically substandard on pc and online was hopeless with pes pc

what I mean by technical excellence is something like this, this is the 1st fifa/pes game (or demo) that support native ultrawide screen on pc

and unlike the stupid reason blizzard gave with ruining the overwatch ultrawide support by claiming ultrawide view gave advantage toward normal display users in fps game, here on 'top down' view style football games, it could actually give players advantage because players could see further beyond normal widescreen... so good job EA for allowing this, although it remain to be seen whether this carry over the final game or not.

Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I'm just salty that United is basically one of the top teams in the game. They are basically on the same level as Juventus & Bayern. Ea ranks their attack as better than both Bayern's and Juventus'...such idiocy. Union is a Europa caliber team right now.

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    I'm just salty that United is basically one of the top teams in the game. They are basically on the same level as Juventus & Bayern. Ea ranks their attack as better than both Bayern's and Juventus'...such idiocy. Union is a Europa caliber team right now.
    it seems like man utd money impressed fifa more than the man utd performance and quality.
    dont know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    it's actually rated better than madrid's attack

and the defense? all those EPL clubs defense rating should be lowered by 10-20 points ffs

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    it seems like man utd money impressed fifa more than the man utd performance and quality.

The ratings are done by guys like you and me, not some high paid statistic experts, so no.

And again - overall rating means nothing. Of course ManUTD have a high attack rating, because of Ibra.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    The ratings are done by guys like you and me, not some high paid statistic experts, so no.

And again - overall rating means nothing. Of course ManUTD have a high attack rating, because of Ibra.
    but not better than bayern and juventus This must be the joke of the year.bayern are twice as good as man utd.
    dont know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    I didn't look up the ratings, but Juve for example have Higuain and Dybala starting.

That's a 87 and a 84 rated player = 85 attack

If ManUTD plays a 4231 with 88 ibra as lone striker = 88 attack.

Just don't read too much into the overall ratings.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1527 Post(s)

$#@! fifa

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Just played the full version, amazing, best football game ever

Even slower than the demo on slow speed setting and surprisingly the AI play more natural even on legendary level, they make more mistakes and not as dominant in possession

Juve stats is slightly downgraded with the live update though, must be because we played badly in real world, and this is guys another reason why this team need to perform better in real life

Say anything you want to trivialize it but that's how marketing works and I'm sure such bad performances aren't selling the image of this team well.

Juventuz legend

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    Juve stats is slightly downgraded with the live update though, must be because we played badly in real world, and this is guys another reason why this team need to perform better in real life
    lmao

Cash
    Mentioned
    2037 Post(s)

Even slower than the demo on slow speed setting and surprisingly the AI play more natural even on legendary level, they make more mistakes and not as dominant in possession

Say anything you want to trivialize it but that's how marketing works and I'm sure such bad performances aren't selling the image of this team well.
    Marketting is based on what you win, not how you played your first few league games
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Beerhouse, Murdertown, Asphalt, Killzone, People's Republic of Corey
    Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I think this $#@! is dope on a rope.

I played a few games last night and some tonight, it's the most realistic game I can recall. I'm sure the use of the Frostbite Engine has to do with that too.
    Let's kick football out of racism.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

I rock on the block for the real Hip-Hop...

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    played a bit of demo

$#@!'s far too easy after playing 16
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1323 Post(s)

fifa 17

This post is everything that's wrong with modern football fans. Begging us to play better in real life, just to improve our FIFA 17 stats FFS
    Last edited by Bianconero_Aus; 07.10.2016 at 01:14.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    565 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    This post is everything that's wrong with modern football. Asking us to play better to improve our FIFA stats FFS
    he's serious
    Juve Fino Alla Fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal/Marcelo View Post
    Vucinic he once told Arturo that he will fuck Arturo mother and sister and Arturo was mad, but then he saw that Mirko tells that to everyone and he even told his twin brother that he will fuck his mother and sister. That is something Mirko say all the time and now nobody is angry with Mirko.

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    PES even though they lost the Juve license is still the far superior game.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I care way too much about the licenses in general to even give it a chance. When I played it several years ago, I thought the same. Slightly better gameplay, but that doesn't overshadow the fact that the teams have generic names and jerseys and such.

MILAN, May 8 (Reuters) - Inter Milan are to face a disciplinary hearing after their fans hurled a motor scooter from the second level of the San Siro stadium towards the end of Sunday's game against Atalanta. Reports said Inter supporters brought the scooter into the ground after stealing it from an Atalanta fan during a pre-match scuffle.

Cash
    Mentioned
    840 Post(s)

Maybe you guys overrate your team, that's always a possibility
    for every action there is a reaction equal in magnitude and opposite in direction

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just bought the PS3 version. Anyone know if the PS4 version is much better? I just couldn't bring myself to buy a new gaming console.
    Juve 2016/17: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alves, Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Sandro, Dybala, Higuain. Bench: Neto, Evra, Benatia, Asamoah, Lemina, Pjaca, Mandzukic. Champions League Contenders.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They aren't putting too much time in that generation's games any longer. I know the graphics on the PS4 are damn good, that much I can tell you.