FIFA 2018 - The Gaming Zone - Juventuz Forums - Page 13
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: FIFA 2018

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    That's $#@!ing stupid
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I might actually get this game. I’ve never played ultimate team before. Any tips for someone that won’t spend real money? @DAiDEViL @IliveForJuve @Kyle @AFL_ITALIA @Juve Fanatico
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri

"Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1584 Post(s)
    Yeah - don't

Like really, don't. If you really want to spend money though, buy coins on ebay.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvellino View Post
    I might actually get this game. I’ve never played ultimate team before. Any tips for someone that won’t spend real money? @DAiDEViL @IliveForJuve @Kyle @AFL_ITALIA @Juve Fanatico
    IF trading.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Just play career mode instead and spend your useful time trying to figure out how much a player is valued.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Hell if I know . What I do know is $#@! buying players for the squad building challenge, wasted a few thousand coins to get garbage in return.

Squad battles seems to be pretty good for it (single player, never did online). I think it resets tomorrow though, so get your rank up as quickly as possible now.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Build a cheap Serie A team and start doing single player squad battles and try to finish at elite rank every week. This mode is an easy way to get coins/packs but it is time consuming. Also keep an eye for squad building challenges and do the ones that seem worth it.
    Amici di nessuno..

Cash
    Mentioned
    1584 Post(s)
    Goretzka is such a beast.

And IF Gnabry as striker is
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve Fanatico View Post
    Build a cheap Serie A team and start doing single player squad battles and try to finish at elite rank every week. This mode is an easy way to get coins/packs but it is time consuming. Also keep an eye for squad building challenges and do the ones that seem worth it.
    How many matches do you do in a week and on what difficultly. I can only play on weekends and never got passed Gold 2.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_ITALIA View Post
    How many matches do you do in a week and on what difficultly. I can only play on weekends and never got passed Gold 2.
    When the game first came out I was playing a lot of the available matches. You get 4 games on week days and i think 12 on weekend days. Plenty enough to get elite rank but a huge time waste.

I played on professional and changed to world class if the team I'm facing is weak. I was getting elite 3 for like 3-4 weeks. Recently I'm not playing FUT at all tho. Only playing some online seasons here and there.
    Amici di nessuno..

Cash
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Why is it so difficult to defend? I'll be controlling a midfielder and pressing an opposing player, but they'll just lob a pass or send in a through ball and the opposing striker will just run right though my defenders like they aren't there. It's so frustrating. This happened a ridiculous amount of times against Glik's squad this week, I managed to win 5-4 though somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Juve Fanatico View Post
    When the game first came out I was playing a lot of the available matches. You get 4 games on week days and i think 12 on weekend days. Plenty enough to get elite rank but a huge time waste.

I played on professional and changed to world class if the team I'm facing is weak. I was getting elite 3 for like 3-4 weeks. Recently I'm not playing FUT at all tho. Only playing some online seasons here and there.
    There's the problem . Guess it's in those weekday games then.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1584 Post(s)
    Imo

It is Way easier to mark the player you expect your opponent to pass to, leave the pressing to the CPU.
    You are way better off just plugging holes in your defence, focusing on cutting out passes, than on pressing players.

Good players will run rings around you. Max i do is to run at them for a quick second and try to trick them into passing, if that doesn't work i'll go back and focus on interrupting passes.

Playing on Counterattacking + pressing should help you. Try it.

Also if you have problems defending, you should advice at least one of your fullbacks and one of your CM's to stay back all the time, that way you'll have more players behind the ball and it's harder to catch you off guard.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a mid three with a dedicated CDM is a must imo. You need a player to plug the space between your two CB's.
    To easily stop them pace noobs and their L1 triangle passes.

Workrate is important too. Allen for example is a great destroyer that'll stay back. Med/high.

- - - Updated - - -

Tell me which league/nations you play and which system you prefer and i'll work you out a gameplan