FIFA 2018 (6 Viewers)

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
just tried the pc demo, technically very good, but all the old fifa weaknesses are still there, players individuality still lacking compared to pes 2015, shooting and passing lack weight and oomph feeling compared to pes 2015 too, still feeling very fifa... unfortunately pc gamers has to choose between this fifa or old gen pes with all their subpar technical excellence :sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio::sergio:not sure if I buy this since practically I never played fifa extensively since what... like fifa 2000? the last time I tried fifa 15 demo but went to buy pes 2015, didn't buy 2016 because it's so technically substandard on pc and online was hopeless with pes pc :sergio:

what I mean by technical excellence is something like this, this is the 1st fifa/pes game (or demo) that support native ultrawide screen on pc

and unlike the stupid reason blizzard gave with ruining the overwatch ultrawide support by claiming ultrawide view gave advantage toward normal display users in fps game, here on 'top down' view style football games, it could actually give players advantage because players could see further beyond normal widescreen... so good job EA for allowing this, although it remain to be seen whether this carry over the final game or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2014
I'm just salty that United is basically one of the top teams in the game. They are basically on the same level as Juventus & Bayern. Ea ranks their attack as better than both Bayern's and Juventus'...such idiocy. Union is a Europa caliber team right now.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I'm just salty that United is basically one of the top teams in the game. They are basically on the same level as Juventus & Bayern. Ea ranks their attack as better than both Bayern's and Juventus'...such idiocy. Union is a Europa caliber team right now.
it seems like man utd money impressed fifa more than the man utd performance and quality.

OP

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4
    it's actually rated better than madrid's attack :rofl:

and the defense? :rofl: all those EPL clubs defense rating should be lowered by 10-20 points ffs :rofl:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    it seems like man utd money impressed fifa more than the man utd performance and quality.

The ratings are done by guys like you and me, not some high paid statistic experts, so no.

And again - overall rating means nothing. Of course ManUTD have a high attack rating, because of Ibra.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    The ratings are done by guys like you and me, not some high paid statistic experts, so no.

And again - overall rating means nothing. Of course ManUTD have a high attack rating, because of Ibra.
    but not better than bayern and juventus :sick: This must be the joke of the year.bayern are twice as good as man utd.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    I didn't look up the ratings, but Juve for example have Higuain and Dybala starting.

That's a 87 and a 84 rated player = 85 attack

If ManUTD plays a 4231 with 88 ibra as lone striker = 88 attack.

Just don't read too much into the overall ratings.

OP

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
  • Thread Starter #9
    Just played the full version, amazing, best football game ever

Even slower than the demo on slow speed setting and surprisingly the AI play more natural even on legendary level, they make more mistakes and not as dominant in possession

Juve stats is slightly downgraded with the live update though, must be because we played badly in real world, and this is guys another reason why this team need to perform better in real life

Say anything you want to trivialize it but that's how marketing works and I'm sure such bad performances aren't selling the image of this team well.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Even slower than the demo on slow speed setting and surprisingly the AI play more natural even on legendary level, they make more mistakes and not as dominant in possession

Juve stats is slightly downgraded with the live update though, must be because we played badly in real world, and this is guys another reason why this team need to perform better in real life

Say anything you want to trivialize it but that's how marketing works and I'm sure such bad performances aren't selling the image of this team well.
    Marketting is based on what you win, not how you played your first few league games

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

This post is everything that's wrong with modern football fans. Begging us to play better in real life, just to improve our FIFA 17 stats FFS ::lol3:: :sergio:

Apr 12, 2004
    I care way too much about the licenses in general to even give it a chance. When I played it several years ago, I thought the same. Slightly better gameplay, but that doesn't overshadow the fact that the teams have generic names and jerseys and such.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Maybe you guys overrate your team, that's always a possibility :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)