Narcos (1 Viewer)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Juventino[RUS];5385162 said:
ye i heard, i wonder about which cartel it will be
If you watched the last episode of the second season it was hinted it will probably be about
the Cali cartel

OP
Juventino[RUS]

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    If you watched the last episode of the second season it was hinted it will probably be about
    the Cali cartel
    I'm on the last ep of the first season yet but since I read many articles on the wiki about the cartels that was exactly my thought but probably they will focus on some Mexican cartels too, will see

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
    Juventino[RUS];5385183 said:
    I'm on the last ep of the first season yet but since I read many articles on the wiki about the cartels that was exactly my thought but probably they will focus on some Mexican cartels too, will see
    Keep watching,second season is even better that the first.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Boring script/adaptation, cliche after cliche, no depth or direction, lazy use of voiceover, just terrible all around for me even moura couldn't save it
    Moura's the biggest problem of the series. You can't pretend to go for a realistic show because you have the actors speak Spanish and then hire a Brazilian to play Pablo Escobar. Even if Moura's a great actor, he's just not going to have a convincing Colombian accent. Also, Escobar was 1m66, Moura is 1m80. That's a significant difference. In several scenes Moura is a tall physically imposing figure in the room, whereas Escobar just couldn't have been.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    Moura's the biggest problem of the series. You can't pretend to go for a realistic show because you have the actors speak Spanish and then hire a Brazilian to play Pablo Escobar. Even if Moura's a great actor, he's just not going to have a convincing Colombian accent. Also, Escobar was 1m66, Moura is 1m80. That's a significant difference. In several scenes Moura is a tall physically imposing figure in the room, whereas Escobar just couldn't have been.
    I'm not even that big of a stickler but show is just really poor imo

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I'm not even that big of a stickler but show is just really poor imo
    Oh neither am I. I even accepted Gus and his horrible accent from Breaking Bad. But if you try to go for a truthful show, why not hire Colombian actors? There are 47 million Colombians. Surely they have a couple of good actors?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)