Winter mercato thread 2016-17 - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 238 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Cash
    Mentioned
    1836 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Berardi should come so that will cover us for a while. id have preferred Zaza to stay a few seasons more but id settle with Belotti definitely if he was available.
    Berardi is coming for 3 years already. I would have walked all the way from Serbia three times by now.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Barcelona claims we had an agreement with Juventus for first priority from last year to sign Pogba - what was our compensation for this priority?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    lol you rate Kante, your opinion is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

it will happen one day
    Please stop

PEACE BE UPON YOU AndreaCristiano's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    He would, stop underrating him just because he's italian
    I don't understand the under rating of saponara. Especially comparing him to Hernanes. I agree with you saponara here could become WC
    Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.
    JOHN 25:11

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
    Some people here are the definition of sheeps - They hear we are linked with a player, they might watch a youtube of him and might not, they are hearing his characteristics from one guy and suddenly they are "fapping" for his arrival...
    Baselli... Did you even watch him play lets say... 3 times?! I guess not..
    I have - He is a good player can tackle nicely although I wouldnt say he is a defensive player yet he is not the best attacking player.. He`ll score around 4 goals a season but he really isnt anything special.
    I kind of like this player but honestly I`m not sure he is good enough for us - Marchisio Khedira Pjanic Lemina and Asamoah are all better than him!
    P.S that Witsel guy which some of you dont want him even on a free transfer is way better than Baselli! 20M for Baselli?! Its not a good deal for us and not a good one for Torino either!

- - - Updated - - -

Saponara - I hope some at least watched him play.. Yeah he is a good player but WC?! The only place he is WC is when he sleeps and dream about it.. To make it simple - Pjaca is an AM Saponara is an AM
    Pjaca>Saponara and its not even close!
    Double standards eh?
    VII.

Cash
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    Berardi is coming for 3 years already. I would have walked all the way from Serbia three times by now.
    Why didn't you? You had no job... A long brisk walk would have done you good.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1836 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    Why didn't you? You had no job... A long brisk walk would have done you good.
    I had a job. I quit six months ago so it doesn't count. Plus I'd prefer books
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    lol you rate Kante, your opinion is invalid

- - - Updated - - -

it will happen one day
    Actually I dont... I just said that Lemina isnt all that and that Kante has great defensive skills and he knows how to push forward - It doesnt make him world class by any means but its enough for being better than Lemina..
    You can continue twisting things as much as you want but it wouldnt change anything...

Let me guess Cerri is going to be WC too and he is better than Higuain?!

Sorry that making sense isnt up to your standards...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by abrakadaver07 View Post
    Double standards eh?
    Did you count the number of games I watched Pjaca and Saponara?!

Cash
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    I had a job. I quit six months ago so it doesn't count. Plus I'd prefer books
    Six months is a perfect amount of time for you to walk to Italy, while reading several good books along the way.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    Actually I dont... I just said that Lemina isnt all that and that Kante has great defensive skills and he knows how to push forward - It doesnt make him world class by any means but its enough for being better than Lemina..
    You can continue twisting things as much as you want but it wouldnt change anything...

Let me guess Cerri is going to be WC too and he is better than Higuain?!

Sorry that making sense isnt up to your standards...

- - - Updated - - -

Did you count the number of games I watched Pjaca and Saponara?!
    sorry, i didnt know that rating someone is thinking hes WC in your dictionary. you also thought he would be a starter here which is ridiculous to say the least. also, just for the sake of it, the argument was should we give them Lemina for Kante, which i strongly disagreed with because Leminas potential is higher than Kantes, yet you said he will never be on that level. not that it matters though, just wanted to point out that your rating of players in not good enough to call others out
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    I'm a Skittles kind of homo.
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    sorry, i didnt know that rating someone is thinking hes WC in your dictionary. you also thought he would be a starter here which is ridiculous to say the least. also, just for the sake of it, the argument was should we give them Lemina for Kante, which i strongly disagreed with because Leminas potential is higher than Kantes, yet you said he will never be on that level. not that it matters though, just wanted to point out that your rating of players in not good enough to call others out
    It depends on the situation and it still is...
    Our current setup Kante wouldnt be a good choice but if you play with more attacking players yes a player like Kante could balance things out!
    As for potential yes Lemina has a higher ceiling although his ceiling IMO is much lower than you suggest...
    As for Baselli - Is there even an argument about his quality?! He isnt good enough but for the sake of it lets say he is ok and he can fit in - He still not the dream signing some here made him to be with all this "fapping"...
    Thats why I said everyone who dubbed him as "such a great player" clearly havent seen him play...

As for Saponara - He is too big of a fish to his lake but it doesnt mean he is a whale - I hope you understand my analogy
    He is definitely a good player and deserves to play for a bigger team! He can start and even star for many of Italy`s best teams - Is he WC and we should do "everything to get him"?! Nope! Juventus is the ocean - a really big ocean and Saponara might be a good sub for us if we play with an AM kind of formation but if you take him and Pjaca - You can definitely tell who has more talent and who should start over who!
    Dont get me wrong I do rate Saponara as a very good player but he isnt Juve kind of good!

Anyway Lemina - I really hope I`m wrong about him and he proves he is much better than what he has shown so far and if we are at it we are really going to suffer against the big teams with our mid but we might could cover it up by playing a faster style of football by launching balls to Higuain - He has shown he can score from any place - Give him half a chance and he`ll score!

Cash
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Dahoud

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Dahoud
    Now thats a great player!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Dahoud
    make it happen

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1499 Post(s)
    It depends on the situation and it still is...
    Our current setup Kante wouldnt be a good choice but if you play with more attacking players yes a player like Kante could balance things out!
    As for potential yes Lemina has a higher ceiling although his ceiling IMO is much lower than you suggest...
    As for Baselli - Is there even an argument about his quality?! He isnt good enough but for the sake of it lets say he is ok and he can fit in - He still not the dream signing some here made him to be with all this "fapping"...
    Thats why I said everyone who dubbed him as "such a great player" clearly havent seen him play...

As for Saponara - He is too big of a fish to his lake but it doesnt mean he is a whale - I hope you understand my analogy
    He is definitely a good player and deserves to play for a bigger team! He can start and even star for many of Italy`s best teams - Is he WC and we should do "everything to get him"?! Nope! Juventus is the ocean - a really big ocean and Saponara might be a good sub for us if we play with an AM kind of formation but if you take him and Pjaca - You can definitely tell who has more talent and who should start over who!
    Dont get me wrong I do rate Saponara as a very good player but he isnt Juve kind of good!

Anyway Lemina - I really hope I`m wrong about him and he proves he is much better than what he has shown so far and if we are at it we are really going to suffer against the big teams with our mid but we might could cover it up by playing a faster style of football by launching balls to Higuain - He has shown he can score from any place - Give him half a chance and he`ll score!
    im not really serious about Saponara anyway, just like to exaggerate a bit. Baselli is a January signing, and it would surely be awesome if we could sign him then. we havent bought a CM and depending on the situation we could need one badly (asa and lemina on AFCON, if hernanes leaves + one injury... there you go). he is one of the more talented italian CMs so naturally people want him here
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

South American Champion Scottish's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    Barcelona claims we had an agreement with Juventus for first priority from last year to sign Pogba - what was our compensation for this priority?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...er-United.html
    Not making any fuss about Alves? The right to talk to Mascherano?
    Currently rolling with: Fr3sh, DAiDEVIL, Simone Padoin

Fino Alla Fine fuckers.

Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    Not making any fuss about Alves? The right to talk to Mascherano?
    First right on Messi

haha kidding

Cash
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    ?
    STREET CONTE