Rate Juve's mercato (1 Viewer)

Rate our mercato

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Gave it a 7.

A very good mercato. Happy with all the acquisitions.

But the MF is a big question mark and i feel it will cost us in the CL. Hope i'am wrong :xfinger:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Still a great Mercato but I just worry that we are short in the midfield. We need to hope everyone stays fit for once. When is Mandragora back? Sturaro as well.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I was between 7.5 and 8. Gave an 8. We made our attack awesome (not good, but awesome) and made the best defence in the world even more complete.

But, our midfield is worrying. Slightly worse than last year. Essentially, we replaced Pogba with Pjanic (a downgrade, but not a very big one) and Pereyra with Asamoah (would call it an upgrade, but Asa is still a question mark although he looks to be over the injuries). Additionally, Marchisio is injured (which no matter how good the recovering goes, is an ongoing project) and Hernanes clearly knows that he's unwanted (maybe it affects the pressure on him). A decent complete midfielder like Witsel (technically sound, complete, brings physicality, in a good and mature age with a good injury status) would made me so much more assured about a potential emergency situation. I think he would fit very nicely in our midfield.

So, we upgraded greatly our attack and defence with players on their peak, a statement for CL, while we left a question mark (not a hole but a question mark) in the centre of the pitch. That's why its a 7.5-8. In a year you go all in for the CL, you don't want question marks in the team.

If we had got Witsel, it would have been a 8.5-9 (would have improved all our lines, yes I consider Pjanic + Witsel + healthy Asa better than Pogba). If we had kept Pogba, a clear 10 (we would have greatly improved every single part of our team).

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I struggle to rate the mercato, the defense and attack is stronger but midfield is weaker. For a team that plays 3 mids and are a huge part of how we play it is a worry.

We are taking huge risks on Lemina/Asamoah/Khedira/Marchisio staying fit and in form and Pjanic getting up to speed. We also really only have 3 strikers which is risky but are more flexible for a 4-3-3 if needed.

But any team would be happy signing Higuain, Pjanic and Benatia. Plus Pjaca seems exciting.

Disappointing to still have Hernanes and it seems crazy but I think we could have got more for Pogba.

It could have been a 10/10 but once again we left it to the last minute to fix a key issue and failed.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
8.2/10

if we kept pogba 10/10

if we replaced pogba with witsel 8.5/10

if we got a james, veratti 10/10

if we got a player like diawara, bazoer, tielemans 9/10

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

A solid midfielder would of made it 8. A Pogba replacement of someone close to his potential would of made it 9 or nearly 10.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Hard to rate our mercato... our squad seems a bit unbalanced. We only have 3 real strikers and our midfield looks very thin. If all players stay fit we will be fine but somehow I feel we miss another ss or cm... still it's a 7.5 or 8
But honestly only time will tell how the new players will perform...and hopefully we can start adding 1/2 quality players a year and not doing an overhaul

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)