Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Right now I'd put my life savings on Zaza to Napoli and Matuidi to Juventus.

If that happens, I'd be confident we would agree terms with Chelski for Cuads.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I wish we could sign Radja. We'd have by far the best (and most balanced) midfield in Europe.

Haven't seen enough of Matuidi but every time I watched him he was average and didn't stand out.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Avoid like the plague. Save the money instead of investing them in this guy. He is to old, expensive and mediocre. Plus he has that fat bastard as an agent.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I wish we could sign Radja. We'd have by far the best (and most balanced) midfield in Europe.

Haven't seen enough of Matuidi but every time I watched him he was average and didn't stand out.
So the best midfield in Europe would consist of 2/3 of Roma's midfield last year? :D

Not that I disagree, but it never occurred to me that Roma had that great of a midfield

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

He is never coming here :D.

Although this does put you in a win-win situation now, doesn't it

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Just been talking to a French contact of mine (trusted) and he says that Matuidi to Juve is a question of bridging a small gap between the 2 parties. He reckons it is all but done.

I haven't heard anything from any other sources but it now looks to being a done deal in the next 24/48 hrs.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Just been talking to a French contact of mine (trusted) and he says that Matuidi to Juve is a question of bridging a small gap between the 2 parties. He reckons it is all but done.

I haven't heard anything from any other sources but it now looks to being a done deal in the next 24/48 hrs.
We are long past zizinho's brother and Di Culo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)