Rio 2016 Olympics (2 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
What was it? Three teaspoons of their water and you'll get at least some sort of virus?

These will be the worst Olympics ever.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #12
    Road race today. Looking like an exciting route. Bit of Ardennes+coobles+vlaanderen, in other words a tough one day-race. Gonna be a good race.
    Indeed, Maddy. Looks even better than you could have hoped for. Tough as hell. @piotrr will be watching too.

olympic-games-road-race-2016-1470305185.png

olympic-games-road-race-2016-1470305178.png

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    Indeed, Maddy. Looks even better than you could have hoped for. Tough as hell. @piotrr will be watching too.

olympic-games-road-race-2016-1470305185.png

olympic-games-road-race-2016-1470305178.png
    Yeah. Actually reminds a bit of some those entertaining stages we see in the Giro. Didn't know @piotrr was a cycling fan, but I guess the great Majka took him along on a ride.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #17
    Yeah. Actually reminds a bit of some those entertaining stages we see in the Giro. Didn't know @piotrr was a cycling fan, but I guess the great Majka took him along on a ride.
    Let's just hope that the riders won't fear the route so much that they will be too concerned with conserving energy.
    Kwiatkowski to win this shit.
    Finally a proper pole!

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I'm Team Bardet today, altho he's just an outsider. Alaphilippe more likely if going french.

But I see up to 20 potential winners, which is quite a field. Good thing the teams aren't consisting of more than max 5 riders, I think it will affect the race in a positive manner, where no team/country can take control of the race.

The danish team sucks. Chris fucking Anker?? Fuglsang been wasting his talent with the kasakhs, the last few years. But he is getting paid well doe.

OP
    Völler

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #19
    I'm Team Bardet today, altho he's just an outsider. Alaphilippe more likely if going french.

But I see up to 20 potential winners, which is quite a field. Good thing the teams aren't consisting of more than max 5 riders, I think it will affect the race in a positive manner, where no team/country can take control of the race.

The danish team sucks. Chris fucking Anker?? Fuglsang been wasting his talent with the kasakhs, the last few years. But he is getting paid well doe.
    I have no idea why they didn't pick Jesper Hansen instead of Chris Anker.

I kind of want Rodriguez to win it. It's his last season and has been so close to winning the big races so many times.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I have no idea why they didn't pick Jesper Hansen instead of Chris Anker.

I kind of want Rodriguez to win it. It's his last season and has been so close to winning the big races so many times.
    'cause cronyism in danish cycling.

btw. team colombia looks insane: Chaves, Henao, Pantano, Uran, and Lopez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)