Juventus songs - Multimedia - Juventuz Forums - Page 14
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Results 261 to 280 of 280

Thread: Juventus songs

  1. #261
    Primavera player Beko's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    432
    Cash
    1,204
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powis View Post
    Great girl.

    woooooooooow

  2. #262
    Rregula sound soulslider's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Vukovar , Croatia
    Posts
    3,776
    Cash
    2,994
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone got this in lossless format or at least 320 mp3 ?

    Space invaders are smoking grass

    LIBERTA' PER GLI ULTRAS !

    NO AL CALCIO MODERNO !!

  3. #263
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,903
    Cash
    57,621
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

  4. #264
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,777
    Cash
    2,501,994
    Mentioned
    2118 Post(s)
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  5. #265
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,729
    Cash
    5,856
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)


    Colosimo99 a.k.a. Dann10 video rip alert!

  6. #266
    Juventuz legend lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    17,398
    Cash
    47,044
    Mentioned
    678 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    so cringy but still better than the original music

  7. #267
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,777
    Cash
    2,501,994
    Mentioned
    2118 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    so cringy but still better than the original music
    It's actually a lot better than I expected.

    Not that it isn't cringy af, but could've been much worse.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  8. #268
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,729
    Cash
    5,856
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    It's actually a lot better than I expected.

    Not that it isn't cringy af, but could've been much worse.
    No the lyrics are written by a 8 year old child.

  9. #269
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,303
    Cash
    37,765
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    Fozza Juuuwe.

    Fiiino ala Fiiiiiine!
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #270
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,903
    Cash
    57,621
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)


    Juve, storia di un grande amore

    Simili a degli eroi, abbiamo il cuore a strisce
    Portaci dove vuoi, verso le tue conquiste
    Dove tu arriverai, sarà la storia di tutti noi
    Solo chi corre può, fare di te la squadra che sei

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO, PER TE

    Portaci dove vuoi, siamo una curva in festa
    Come un abbraccio noi, e ancora non ci basta
    Ogni pagina nuova sai, sarà ancora la storia di tutti noi
    Solo chi corre può, fare di te quello che sei

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO, SOLO PER TE
    E' LA JUVE, STORIA DI QUEL CHE SARO'
    QUANDO FISCHIA L'INIZIO
    ED INIZIA QUEL SOGNO CHE SEI

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO
    JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO
    JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    JUVE, JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    JUVE, JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

  11. #271
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,729
    Cash
    5,856
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post


    Juve, storia di un grande amore

    Simili a degli eroi, abbiamo il cuore a strisce
    Portaci dove vuoi, verso le tue conquiste
    Dove tu arriverai, sarà la storia di tutti noi
    Solo chi corre può, fare di te la squadra che sei

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO, PER TE

    Portaci dove vuoi, siamo una curva in festa
    Come un abbraccio noi, e ancora non ci basta
    Ogni pagina nuova sai, sarà ancora la storia di tutti noi
    Solo chi corre può, fare di te quello che sei

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO, SOLO PER TE
    E' LA JUVE, STORIA DI QUEL CHE SARO'
    QUANDO FISCHIA L'INIZIO
    ED INIZIA QUEL SOGNO CHE SEI

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO
    JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'

    JUVE, STORIA DI UN GRANDE AMORE
    BIANCO CHE ABBRACCIA IL NERO
    CORO CHE SI ALZA DAVVERO
    JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    JUVE, JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    JUVE, JUVE PER SEMPRE SARA'
    Wow, this is a really cool song, what is the name? Great discovery!

  12. #272
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    22,303
    Cash
    37,765
    Mentioned
    1408 Post(s)
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  13. #273
    Juventuz star DutchJuventino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,729
    Cash
    5,856
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Sarcasm.

    Siamak is posting a song with lyrics that every juventino knows and our inno is already 4032434 times posted in this thread.


  14. #274
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,903
    Cash
    57,621
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    Sarcasm.

    Siamak is posting a song with lyrics that every juventino knows and our inno is already 4032434 times posted in this thread.

    i just saw this on the net!
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

  15. #275
    Promising youngster

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1
    Cash
    1,002
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    is there anyone know the songs of this background songs?





    thx before..
    Last edited by nando311; 07.04.2016 at 08:53.
    @fernando311

  16. #276
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    52,184
    Cash
    57,602
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  17. #277
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    58,970
    Cash
    33,736
    Mentioned
    2889 Post(s)

  18. #278
    Juventuz star Nomuken's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SoulCal
    Posts
    3,491
    Cash
    105,621
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Wonder if the squad has done a Mannequin challenge yet to "Black Beatles"? Think it would be pretty sick.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait nvm

    - - - Updated - - -

    Pretty weak effort could've been better
    Writing on Game of Thrones
    [2011-2016]

  19. #279
    Forza Vesuvio piotrr's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    warsaw
    Posts
    25,037
    Cash
    574,578
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)
    Juve spotify playlists:

    http://www.juventusound-spotify.it/

  20. #280
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,903
    Cash
    57,621
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •