Gonzalo Higuaín - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 542

View Poll Results: How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 2.22%
  • 6-10

3 1.33%
  • 11-15

7 3.11%
  • 16-20

30 13.33%
  • 21-25

49 21.78%
  • 26-30

68 30.22%
  • 31-35

27 12.00%
  • 36+

36 16.00%
Page 542 of 547 FirstFirst ... 42442492532540541542543544 ... LastLast
Results 10,821 to 10,840 of 10937
    Hamilton saved my ass... Juventinho's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Mandzukic is 100 times the player this guy will ever be - one is a big game player the other is a professional big game choker - keeping him and selling Mandzu is a crime!

#Higout

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    Mandzukic is 100 times the player this guy will ever be - one is a big game player the other is a professional big game choker - keeping him and selling Mandzu is a crime!

#Higout

100% agree EASY choice. #HigOut
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbash View Post
    Ronaldo is 100M over 2 years... I don't think we need to sell Higuain..
    Even if Ronaldo was free I'd sell him - Mandzukic must stay.

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1949 Post(s)
    I doubt Mandzu is for sale anyway. He's one of Max's favorites and as long as he doesn't want to leave - i don't see him being sold at all.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    1142 Post(s)
    #HiguaIN
    Slob On My Knob

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Why is this absolute load still on the squad??? If anyone thinks hes a better cf than Mandzu just LOL @ your extra chromosome, If chelsea give us anything more than 20mil for this loser I'd consider it a good deal for us

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I really don't understand the Higuain hate (and this coming from someone who relished him choking for Napoli)
    pavel nedved, david trezeguet and mauro camoranesi, you will be sorely missed.
    L’Avvocato always looked to the man rather than the player, so a champion was not just visible by his free kicks or dribbling skills
    6TH MAY 2012

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyinzaghi View Post
    I really don't understand the Higuain hate (and this coming from someone who relished him choking for Napoli)
    I agree. Assuming we get the same ammount (let's say 60mil) for him or Mandzukic, I think it's crazy to think we should keep Mandzukic over him.

However, if we can get 60mil for Higuain but only 30mil for Mandzukic then yes, I think #Higout is right

Rab's Husband - The Regista icemaη's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dyl1dyl View Post
    I agree. Assuming we get the same ammount (let's say 60mil) for him or Mandzukic, I think it's crazy to think we should keep Mandzukic over him.

However, if we can get 60mil for Higuain but only 30mil for Mandzukic then yes, I think #Higout is right
    Mandy fills multiple positions, makes way less money. I like Higuain and would love if both stayed, but if one has to go, it'll be Higauin.
    This is not a democracy. Deal with it.

un capitano c'e solo un capitano, un capitano c'e solo un capitano

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chocolate View Post
    #HiguaIN
    Name the big games where he showed up?

Cash
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    Name the big games where he showed up?

Tottenham.

Wanting him out is one thing, refusing to acknowledge his importance for the team and the great impact he had on our results is a different one.
    289[+2]

“Hope” is the thing with feathers -
    That perches in the soul -
    And sings the tune without the words -
    And never stops - at all -

قالوا الم تکن ارض الله واسعة فتهاجروا فیها

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    If Real Madrid were smart they would go for someone like him. They have the players to feed him till he chokes and his pressing game and constant running would leave players like Bale a lot of space to exploit.

PS: I meant Mandzukic ofc!
    ADP#10

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by king Ale View Post
    Tottenham.

Wanting him out is one thing, refusing to acknowledge his importance for the team and the great impact he had on our results is a different one.
    One game in two seasons? Are you joking?

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh and in the first leg he missed a penalty and a sitter

Not to mention that Spurs aren't Madrid / Barca it became a big game in London because we $#@!ed up the first leg.

Now can you count how many games where Mandzu showed up?

If Higuain leaving means Mandzu staying I'll pay for his plane tickets myself.

#HigOUT

Cash
    Mentioned
    2096 Post(s)
    player of the season twice voted by italian based juve fans.

But scolded and insulted here, especially now we got ronaldo

Seriously, bunch of ungratefull spoiled $#@!stains
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I would keep him just so he can atleast have a CL in his collection when he retires

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    player of the season twice voted by italian based juve fans.

But scolded and insulted here, especially now we got ronaldo

Seriously, bunch of ungratefull spoiled $#@!stains
    I always scolded him - never voted for him.

And the ungrateful people are the ones who would want him at the expense of Mandzukic.

Gio-The Prince of Toronto Lorenzo Juve's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I feel like hes great for banging them in against the minnows in Serie A, winning the league would definitely be more difficult without him. But in big games he is useless. I don't know why we would even bother starting him anymore.

Not really adamant about him staying or going, but if it meant Mandzu going then the choice is easy for me. #higout

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo Juve View Post
    I feel like hes great for banging them in against the minnows in Serie A, winning the league would definitely be more difficult without him. But in big games he is useless. I don't know why we would even bother starting him anymore.

Not really adamant about him staying or going, but if it meant Mandzu going then the choice is easy for me. #higout
    Sums it up..

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    not many teams who can afford him, in England Id say ManUtd, Arsenal, Pool, Spurs, Chelski, City, in France PSG and maybe Monaco, in Spain Atletico, Real and Barca. Out of those teams pretty much only Chelsea can use him, I don't see him being bought to improve Lukaku, Auba, Firmino, Kane, Aguero, Cavani, Falcao, Costa, whatever the $#@! Real buys or Suarez. Maybe if Inter loses Icardi or Bayern loses Lewa we can get extra bids