Gonzalo Higuaín - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 325

View Poll Results: How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 2.22%
  • 6-10

3 1.33%
  • 11-15

7 3.11%
  • 16-20

30 13.33%
  • 21-25

49 21.78%
  • 26-30

68 30.22%
  • 31-35

27 12.00%
  • 36+

36 16.00%
Page 325 of 402 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,500 of 8034

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    we must keep Moratta

Cash
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlePrince View Post
    we must keep Moratta
    I really missed that

Lara Chedraoui fanboy Buck Fuddy's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Yea signing this guy might not have been the best idea for our CL ambitions. Now we are stuck playing him because of all the money we spent
    That was obvious even before we signed him.

But back then, people were too busy being overcome with joy. "He's the missing piece."
    "Religion: the perfect excuse for bad behavior."

Days spent in Turin : 77
    Games watched in the stadium : 25

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    There is no way that this team wouldnt be better with Manduzkic starting in his place. $#@! his 90 mil tag hope he's banned vs Olympiacos

Cash
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    4231 with Higuain and Dybala switching places at times has worked and can work well. 4312 with Berna behind Dybala and Higuain also can work well if we have a dynamic midfield trio to back it up and Berna lives up to expectations. I disagree that we cannot find a solution that suits both our best attacking players, I think they can form a decent partnership, but they sure need a lot of pampering for 2 supposedly WC strikers.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Love how he's the only one who gets called useless and stuff when our whole attack didn't work last night. But somehow Douglas Costa was "decent" and Dybala just had an off night. Some people here act like they chipped in for the 90mil Juve paid. Mandzukic would have been just as useful last night, don't kid yourselves.
    VII.

Cash
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    The third goal was 100% his fault, Costa was all alone on the left but he had to try the impossible with 4-5 Barca players surrounding him and who ever was near him which cost us the counter attack.

It happened in the first half once too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gonzalo Higuaín

To make tuz happy this guy needs to start from his own box, race the length of the field, dribble past 3 defenders and slot one into the top corner. Only way he will score when he isn't getting ANY service. What chances did he miss last night? I am not even trying to play Mr. Apologetic but I just feel some of you have no clue how a poacher scores his goals

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve FC View Post
    To make tuz happy this guy needs to start from his own box, race the length of the field, dribble past 3 defenders and slot one into the top corner. Only way he will score when he isn't getting ANY service. What chances did he miss last night? I am not even trying to play Mr. Apologetic but I just feel some of you have no clue how a poacher scores his goals
    How do you know some faster striker will not get in some chances Higuain couldnt? Service depends on striker characteristics same as a way of playing. He is best central striker Juventus have and its useless to complain and talk about benching him. But he have some serious limits. Football is much faster every year and it will be harder and harder in the future for that kind of players.

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The type of forward that supposedly fit our "system" by their descriptions doesn't exist. Perhaps c.ronaldo but even him suffers at times when his team is not clicking as seen playing for Portugal or Madrid pre zidane.

Cash
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    What's his record in the CL exactly? Did we fork out 90 million for a guy to win us Serie A? I $#@!ing think not. In terms of his contribution in Europe, if we're giving out grades, Higuain barely gets a C. He's a world class striker who scores goals, right? Well, guess what? He hardly scores in Europe.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Worse thani his scoring is his general contribution, can't pass, can't hold on to the ball, can't play with his back to the goal....

Scouted

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Worse thani his scoring is his general contribution, can't pass, can't hold on to the ball, can't play with his back to the goal....
    Well known. Even he will agree with that on some coffee. How you will fix that situation? Who you will bring? Where you will find money for world class striker? For how much money will sell him?

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Higuain avoids UEFA sanction

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has avoided disciplinary action for a rude gesture to Barcelona fans last night.

The former Real Madrid player was seen giving the finger to the stands at Camp Nou in last night’s Champions League match, which could have led to a UEFA ban.

However, the governing body has today confirmed that no disciplinary proceedings have been opened with regard to that match.

Celtic have been charged after a fan invaded the pitch in their 5-0 home defeat to Paris Saint-Germain, with the away fans accused of damaging seats at Celtic Park.

FC Basel are also under investigation for setting of fireworks in their defeat to Manchester United.

UEFA trolling us hard cause they know he isn't cutting it

@Hustini
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Goalkeeper1 View Post
    Well known. Even he will agree with that on some coffee. How you will fix that situation? Who you will bring? Where you will find money for world class striker? For how much money will sell him?
    Too late for that, we spent on 90 mil on this guy. Its well known that i've never been a big fan, his goal scoring instincs may still be there, but he regressed so much, he seems slow, out of shape. At least in his last year in Napoli, he could create for himself once in a while, right now it seems like he couldn't even protect to the ball against any defender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goalkeeper1 View Post
    Too late for that, we spent on 90 mil on this guy. Its well known that i've never been a big fan, his goal scoring instincs may still be there, but he regressed so much, he seems slow, out of shape. At least in his last year in Napoli, he could create for himself once in a while, right now it seems like he couldn't even protect to the ball against any defender.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1426 Post(s)
    I know the huge price tag wasn't his fault (..but Beppes), but a €90m player HAS to be able to do something on his own, like dribbling past a defender for example. Play Dybala up front. Even if he's having a $#@!e game he can still have one or two glimpses of brilliance. Isolated Higgy on the other hand is a waste of space...if he could at least protect the ball with his massive body, but he can't even do that.

Or Play Mandzu up front for all i care. At least he'll run his socks off.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Higuain avoids UEFA sanction

Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain has avoided disciplinary action for a rude gesture to Barcelona fans last night.

The former Real Madrid player was seen giving the finger to the stands at Camp Nou in last night’s Champions League match, which could have led to a UEFA ban.

However, the governing body has today confirmed that no disciplinary proceedings have been opened with regard to that match.

Celtic have been charged after a fan invaded the pitch in their 5-0 home defeat to Paris Saint-Germain, with the away fans accused of damaging seats at Celtic Park.

FC Basel are also under investigation for setting of fireworks in their defeat to Manchester United.

UEFA trolling us hard cause they know he isn't cutting it

@Hustini
    UEFA Conspiracy to stop Juventus by not suspending him so we play him knowing he won't score
    2017/2018 - 13 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Don't be Diego 2.0 CrimsonianKing's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1751 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    What's his record in the CL exactly? Did we fork out 90 million for a guy to win us Serie A? I $#@!ing think not. In terms of his contribution in Europe, if we're giving out grades, Higuain barely gets a C. He's a world class striker who scores goals, right? Well, guess what? He hardly scores in Europe.
    That's why comparing him to the likes of Suarez and Lewandoski is absurd and ridiculous. Doesn't matter what era in Football, the best strikers in the world always show up against the big dogs. That's why they're the best at said period. It's their job.

When you pay that much for someone at his age, with that much experience you expect him to be the man to rely on when needed the most. We KNEW about Higuain's history, we knew he could never handle the pressure of the big stage. Yet we decided to hope that would change and spent a $#@!load of money on him. This has always been on us. But I guess our goal has always been to keep winning domestic titles cause honestly if our board came out and said they were building a team to win a CL trophy this guy wouldn't be here. He cannot handle the big stage, period.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

Cash
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    I know the huge price tag wasn't his fault (..but Beppes), but a €90m player HAS to be able to do something on his own, like dribbling past a defender for example. Play Dybala up front. Even if he's having a $#@!e game he can still have one or two glimpses of brilliance. Isolated Higgy on the other hand is a waste of space...if he could at least protect the ball with his massive body, but he can't even do that.

Or Play Mandzu up front for all i care. At least he'll run his socks off.

We $#@!ed up by not getting Keita.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1643 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    There is no way that this team wouldnt be better with Manduzkic starting in his place. $#@! his 90 mil tag hope he's banned vs Olympiacos
    You mean the Mandzukic who was starter CF for 2 seasons prior and couldn't score for fvck all? Struggled to get to double figures. Chiellini was more deadly scorer at some parts of the season FFS.

Best thing that happend to Mandzukic and us is him being turned into winger, because if he was only considered as CF we would defenitely sold him this summer most likely. He lost his consistent scoring instinct in the box for Croatia and has.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Osman; 13.09.2017 at 18:33.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer