Gonzalo Higuaín - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 543

View Poll Results: How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

Voters
225. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0-5

5 2.22%
  • 6-10

3 1.33%
  • 11-15

7 3.11%
  • 16-20

30 13.33%
  • 21-25

49 21.78%
  • 26-30

68 30.22%
  • 31-35

27 12.00%
  • 36+

36 16.00%
Page 543 of 546 FirstFirst ... 43443493533541542543544545 ... LastLast
Results 10,841 to 10,860 of 10906
    Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    Oh and in the first leg he missed a penalty and a sitter

Not to mention that Spurs aren't Madrid / Barca it became a big game in London because we $#@!ed up the first leg.

Now can you count how many games where Mandzu showed up?

If Higuain leaving means Mandzu staying I'll pay for his plane tickets myself.

#HigOUT

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    A game where he scored twice. Yes, that game.
    And going by ur logic we should also get rid of Dybala, who has been the real big game choker here. Ungrateful people...

Hamilton saved my ass... Juventinho's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian View Post
    A game where he scored twice. Yes, that game.
    And going by ur logic we should also get rid of Dybala, who has been the real big game choker here. Ungrateful people...
    How more deluded / delusional can you be? Dybala owned Barcelona in a Champions League semi final - Higuain in his entire career never played a single big game - not with Argentina not Juventus - I asked you to list 1 big game and the best was $#@!ing Tottenham Hotspurs!!!

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Gonzalo struggled last season to maintain the form of the previous season.

What he really needs is a new challenge.

I see on transfermarkt he is valued at 54m euros.

I'd imagine Sarri might just fancy a reunion.
    Scudetto champions:

2011-2012 Juventus
    2012-2013 Juventus
    2013-2014 Juventus
    2014-2015 Juventus
    2015-2016 Juventus
    2016-2017 Juventus
    2017-2018 Juventus

Coppa Italia Champions:

2015 Juventus
    2016 Juventus
    2017 Juventus
    2018 Juventus

Cash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffles View Post

For 50-60 he will definitely have new suitors - PL will jump on him, could see teams like Chelsea, maybe Tottenham if they sell Kane.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    How more deluded / delusional can you be? Dybala owned Barcelona in a Champions League semi final - Higuain in his entire career never played a single big game - not with Argentina not Juventus - I asked you to list 1 big game and the best was $#@!ing Tottenham Hotspurs!!!

Cmon, the hate that Higuain gets here is ridiculous and undeserved, you people treat him like he`s Amauri ffs. He`s no Ronaldo, he had his ups and downs, but to say he didnt contributed in a single big and important game is a joke of a statement. A few examples:

1. Second game in CL groups stage, after 0:3 vs Barca, Gonzalo on the bench, game is 0-0, he`s substituted on in 60th minute and 9 minutes later he scores the first goal! Vital and important win and 3 pts;

2. Away to Milan, clinical finishing from Gonzalo, two goals, 2:0 win;

3. Three days later, away to Sporting, we are losing 0:1, Gonzalo gets 1 chance to score at the end and he scores, securing a point that qualified the team to the 1/8 finals;

4. 1st of December, away to Napoli, decisive game, an eventual loss means -8 pts from first place, Gonzalo has a broken arm, still plays, gets his chance, scores the only goal, secures the 3 pts and keeps the team in the game for the Scudetto;

5. Skipping the Tottenham games, where he scored 3 and assisted one for all of our 4 goals vs them. Not impressive by your standarts I guess, ok;

6. His last goal, meaningless game vs merda away, who were about to beat us with 10 clowns, then he was where he needed to be to score the winner and seal the title. Crucial.

He`s not the best striker, nor the best goalscorer in the world, but he most certainly is no Sturaro level player, if he is not world-class level, he`s the level below world-class, nothing lower than that.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffles View Post

He better not return from holiday looking like a burger king manager....his value is dropping fast from this point

Cash
    Mentioned
    2424 Post(s)
    Higuain accepts Chelsea but…
    By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain is reportedly open to joining Chelsea, but he wants a high salary, as well as a bonus from Juventus.

The striker is expected to leave the Bianconeri after the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the Blues appear to be in pole position for his signature.

The Premier League side are about to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new manager, the man under whom Pipita enjoyed his best season.

According to calciomercato.com, Higuain has made it clear he is open to a move to Stamford Bridge, but that doesn’t mean a deal is close.

The Argentine would want a salary of at least €7m net per season, given that he earns €7.5m per year in Turin.

In addition he wants a loyalty bonus from Juve as a kind of golden handshake, otherwise he could simply refuse every offer to leave.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Hamilton saved my ass... Juventinho's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain is reportedly open to joining Chelsea, but he wants a high salary, as well as a bonus from Juventus.

The striker is expected to leave the Bianconeri after the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the Blues appear to be in pole position for his signature.

The Premier League side are about to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new manager, the man under whom Pipita enjoyed his best season.

According to calciomercato.com, Higuain has made it clear he is open to a move to Stamford Bridge, but that doesn’t mean a deal is close.

The Argentine would want a salary of at least €7m net per season, given that he earns €7.5m per year in Turin.

In addition he wants a loyalty bonus from Juve as a kind of golden handshake, otherwise he could simply refuse every offer to leave.
    He'll have a great time at Chelsea considering they are not playing in the champions league so no big games risk.

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    By Football Italia staff

We $#@!ing saved him from a disastrous situation in Napoli paying his stupid release clause, gave him a big wage and now he wants a golden handshake as well? $#@! off Gonzalo if true, without Juve you'd already be obese at Arsenal

Cash
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    If 60m figures are true (doubtful), I'd give him a golden blowjob as long as he leaves.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2584 Post(s)
    Bench tiem
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1081 Post(s)
    golden handshake
    Dal paradiso all'inferno, Juve in eterno.

Cash
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    I’m sure we’ll offer him this and call it a day. Shhweeet
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AE35E367-8DC3-4E4F-8C01-506DF88C51A0.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	159.7 KB 
ID:	58146   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ED7E145-08CA-480E-9579-F52FC7163DB7.jpeg 
Views:	29 
Size:	91.2 KB 
ID:	58148   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB2874C7-2867-4783-AC11-B2DF59AB3AC7.jpeg 
Views:	26 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	58149   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29F65F1D-0399-43F2-94C9-1FF1E0F4778A.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	235.5 KB 
ID:	58150  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    The first proposal from Chelsea to exchange Morata for Higuain was rejected by Juventus who are not looking for new strikers. They want to make at least 60m from the sale of Higuain - It will take patience and diplomacy to find the right agreement with Chelsea. [La Stampa/VS]
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    The first proposal from Chelsea to exchange Morata for Higuain was rejected by Juventus who are not looking for new strikers. They want to make at least 60m from the sale of Higuain - It will take patience and diplomacy to find the right agreement with Chelsea. [La Stampa/VS]
    We should have accepted Morata higuain swap deal though you are never sure of how true these rumours are

Cash
    Mentioned
    2424 Post(s)
    Elliot Fund could provide Higuain lift to AC Milan

15 July at 10:55
    New AC Milan owners- the Elliot Fund, are looking to provide the club with a lift by signing Juventus star Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentine will be allowed to leave the bianconeri this summer and he is reportedly annoyed at Juventus for trying to force him out and sign Cristiano Ronaldo to do the same.

Corriere dello Sport report that AC Milan could look to sign Gonzalo Higuain this summer as the Elliot Fund look to give the club a much needed lift.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1556 Post(s)

New AC Milan owners- the Elliot Fund, are looking to provide the club with a lift by signing Juventus star Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentine will be allowed to leave the bianconeri this summer and he is reportedly annoyed at Juventus for trying to force him out and sign Cristiano Ronaldo to do the same.

Corriere dello Sport report that AC Milan could look to sign Gonzalo Higuain this summer as the Elliot Fund look to give the club a much needed lift.

no eurocups hustinka

Cash
    Mentioned
    2424 Post(s)

Unhappy Malta is unhappy.
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    I would take him. Manbro Ronaldo and Dybala aint enough unless we plan on signing someone else younger and cheapee

Cash
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

That would be interesting, but highly unlikely tbh.

Higuain seems already with an foot out that's for sure, just i rather expect him to move abroad or say maybe to Inter in case theirselfs sell Icardi this summer, imo a domino effect is bound to happen sometime soon.