• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Trying and failing to replace him would be a waste of time. You simply reshuffle the midfield. Now we have a less physical but a better passing player in his position, we just need to get a proper holding midfielder to pick up the slack.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
pjanic is our pogba replacement.
Exactly what I was thinking this morning. Paul told us he wanted to leave way at the start of the transfer window. We've been trying to work out a deal with United ever since, but negotiations with Paul have been slow because of the EUROs. Beppe has denied contact to help him negotiate for other signings. If he reveals that we've got hundreds of millions to spend we'll be stuck like Liverpool and Andy Carroll.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Trying and failing to replace him would be a waste of time. You simply reshuffle the midfield. Now we have a less physical but a better passing player in his position, we just need to get a proper holding midfielder to pick up the slack.
give me names pls

i really dig your optimism btw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Diawara and Veratti for 100M then use Zaza Pereyra and Rugani to get Higuain and sign Immobile or someone like him for 4th striker spot

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Exactly what I was thinking this morning. Paul told us he wanted to leave way at the start of the transfer window. We've been trying to work out a deal with United ever since, but negotiations with Paul have been slow because of the EUROs. Beppe has denied contact to help him negotiate for other signings. If he reveals that we've got hundreds of millions to spend we'll be stuck like Liverpool and Andy Carroll.
we're already screwed: we still need a striker and a mid, and with everybody being aware of the pogba business, i doubt any club would accept realistic offers.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That's the hard part. Matic is surely available there's no room for him and Kante to start in a 3-5-2. Even Conte wouldn't be that stubborn hopefully.

Depends what's on the market I guess. It's not so much optimism as much as it is acceptance. Pogba's been flirting with a move for god knows how long and as great as his individual talents are he's hardly the be all and end all of our team. In fact he's a very frustrating player to watch at times and a player like Pjanic who can pick some GOAT passes could do wonders for us in the CL.

Apr 9, 2015
Dream signing: Verratti

Excellent signing: Vidal, Saul Niguez

Normal signings: Matic, Witsel & Allan

Talentful signings: Diawara, Andre Gomes & Bazoer

Please noooo: William Carvahalo, Biglia and go on

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That's the hard part. Matic is surely available there's no room for him and Kante to start in a 3-5-2. Even Conte wouldn't be that stubborn hopefully.

Depends what's on the market I guess. It's not so much optimism as much as it is acceptance. Pogba's been flirting with a move for god knows how long and as great as his individual talents are he's hardly the be all and end all of our team. In fact he's a very frustrating player to watch at times and a player like Pjanic who can pick some GOAT passes could do wonders for us in the CL.
:tup: pjanic is a great signing, no doubt about it.

btw we'd need an other cm even if pogba stayed.

- - - Updated - - -

Normal signings: Matic, Witsel & Allan
witsel :inter:

btw i'd take allan in a heartbeat. he could have been the ideal vidal replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)