Medhi Benatia - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 57
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,121 to 1,138 of 1138

Thread: Medhi Benatia

  1. #1121
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Benatia in $#@! slur storm
    By Football Italia staff

    Juventus defender Medhi Benatia is in a war of words with an Italian comedian, after he allegedly compared the penalty against Real Madrid to $#@!.

    The Moroccan international was incensed when Lucas Vazquez was awarded a penalty in the Bernabeu in the 93rd minute, reportedly comparing it to a $#@! in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

    This understandably caused great offence, and comedian Maurizio Crozza responded on his late night show.

    “You can’t talk about $#@!, you’re the one who went up the *** in the 93rd minute,” Crozza said.

    “I don’t know if you have any idea what $#@! is. Obviously neither do I, but if you want to experience the emotion then next time in the box stick it up there. At that point you’ll get an idea.”

    Benatia clearly saw the broadcast, and responded to the comedian on Instagram.

    “If you want to try I’m at Vinovo every day, I’ll wait for you,” Benatia posted on his live story, above a picture of Crozza.

    “Imbecile ****head, you don’t make anyone laugh. Shove it where you like it.”

    - - - Updated - - -

    He really does have a temper lol
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  2. #1122
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,940
    Cash
    11,660
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    old

  3. #1123
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Next time post the full context because you missed some quotes

    You get an "A" for effort, though.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  4. #1124
    Juventuz star Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,940
    Cash
    11,660
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Next time post the full context because you missed some quotes
    Posted the link to the full article.

  5. #1125
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    You just added it to your post.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  6. #1126
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,639
    Cash
    16,649
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

  7. #1127
    Juventuz star Juvellino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,519
    Cash
    9,223
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    Benatia in $#@! slur storm
    By Football Italia staff

    Juventus defender Medhi Benatia is in a war of words with an Italian comedian, after he allegedly compared the penalty against Real Madrid to $#@!.

    The Moroccan international was incensed when Lucas Vazquez was awarded a penalty in the Bernabeu in the 93rd minute, reportedly comparing it to a $#@! in the mixed zone after the final whistle.

    This understandably caused great offence, and comedian Maurizio Crozza responded on his late night show.

    “You can’t talk about $#@!, you’re the one who went up the *** in the 93rd minute,” Crozza said.

    “I don’t know if you have any idea what $#@! is. Obviously neither do I, but if you want to experience the emotion then next time in the box stick it up there. At that point you’ll get an idea.”

    Benatia clearly saw the broadcast, and responded to the comedian on Instagram.

    “If you want to try I’m at Vinovo every day, I’ll wait for you,” Benatia posted on his live story, above a picture of Crozza.

    “Imbecile ****head, you don’t make anyone laugh. Shove it where you like it.”

    - - - Updated - - -

    He really does have a temper lol
    Forza Juventus Forza Azzurri


    "Nobody cares.... Nobody cares.... Worry about yourself, your family, and the people that are important to you."

  8. #1128
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    34,663
    Cash
    1,362,580
    Mentioned
    1930 Post(s)
    Hopefully Benatia nukes his car
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  9. #1129
    FLY, EAGLES FLY Lapa's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Up On Melancholy Hill
    Posts
    15,054
    Cash
    9,782
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    I'm starting to like this guy.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

  10. #1130
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    23,830
    Cash
    8,352
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Good attitude for a CB
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

  11. #1131
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Was right there on the bicycle kick. lol plus the PK vs Real...this is a challenging time for him, will be interesting to see how he pull through especially with the personal life baggage that he got his week.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  12. #1132
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,682
    Cash
    8,136
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    What personal life baggage.



    Dont read gossip.

  13. #1133
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    What personal life baggage.



    Dont read gossip.
    The twitter spat he had or whatever telling the guy to meet him at Vinovo
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  14. #1134
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    6,265
    Cash
    13,240
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    inexplicable performance yesterday, alongside dybala, stu and marchisio. he must get his $#@! together for the weekend before we put ourselves in a really difficult situation before the inda/roma games.

  15. #1135
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,682
    Cash
    8,136
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    The twitter spat he had or whatever telling the guy to meet him at Vinovo
    Lol twitter? Meh.

    Thought he cheated and $#@!d someone.

  16. #1136
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    Lol twitter? Meh.

    Tbought he cheated and $#@!d someone.
    He said what happened vs RM was equivalent of getting rapped or something like that.
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  17. #1137
    Juventuz addict Stephan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Juventuz
    Posts
    14,682
    Cash
    8,136
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustini View Post
    He said what happened vs RM was equivalent of getting rapped or something like that.
    We did get rapėd.

  18. #1138
    Optimist Prime

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    74,311
    Cash
    200,858
    Mentioned
    2270 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan View Post
    We did get rapėd.
    I see. I'll let you hash that out with the Tuz ladies here then on its equivalence
    2017/2018 - 39 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

Similar Threads

  1. Medhi Benatia - CB - Bayern Munich
    By Hustini in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 881
    Last Post: 14.07.2016, 17:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •