Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 25
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 518
  1. #481
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    32,278
    Cash
    24,455
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    I'm not a big fan, but the price we paid seems reasonable for a 24 year old defender. We just sold them a (arguably much better) 30 year old defender for three times that money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

  2. #482
    Juventuz regular Inglip's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    1,958
    Cash
    2,262
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This guy will be yuge for us, its so sad the haters cant see it now.

  3. #483
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    21,556
    Cash
    20,315
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    12m+ LOL

    Disgusting acquisition. Paying 12+ million for this turd, and another 10 million for a backup goalkeeper, and bam! We don't have enough $#@!ing money for a proper midfield reinforcement, because we keep buying rejects and 2nd rate players in the current mercato.

    De $#@!lio, $#@!zni, and Black Krasic; not sure if Juve or Tottenham. Over 60 million for a bunch of meh players
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  4. #484
    Juventuz star il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    4,965
    Cash
    11,172
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dostoevsky View Post
    What? Alves carried us against Monaco and Barca.
    Yes but he played as a right winger in place of Cuadrado against Monaco and Real. In the Barca games he was a RB.

  5. #485
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    21,556
    Cash
    20,315
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inglip View Post
    This guy will be yuge for us, its so sad the haters cant see it now.
    Huge What makes you so sure? He was never that good to begin with, and he's been useless for like two seasons. Half a season of good performances doesn't negate the majority of a career mired in obscurity and inconsistency.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I'm not a big fan, but the price we paid seems reasonable for a 24 year old defender. We just sold them a (arguably much better) 30 year old defender for three times that money.
    He's a 24 year old nobody with an expiring contract. We sold them, arguably, the best defender in world football. Huge difference. Bonucci's left toe alone is worth a dozen De $#@!lios.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  6. #486
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,563
    Cash
    56,331
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Is Licht staying, or leaving? i.e is MdS supposed to be a backup, or starter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  7. #487
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    20,486
    Cash
    35,018
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Huge What makes you so sure? He was never that good to begin with, and he's been useless for like two seasons. Half a season of good performances doesn't negate the majority of a career mired in obscurity and inconsistency.
    @Bianconero_Aus
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  8. #488
    Juventuz regular Sjaban's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    EHAM
    Posts
    1,303
    Cash
    3,610
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Is Licht staying, or leaving? i.e is MdS supposed to be a backup, or starter?
    I think he's supposed to be a backup for Alex Sandro, with Asamoah being considered as CM this upcoming season. Licht will be backup for Cancelo or whoever we're signing for RB position

  9. #489
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    21,556
    Cash
    20,315
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    We need a decent right back though. Rather him for 12 million than Cancelo for 25.
    Serious downgrade @ RB. I hope you're not considering this $#@!stain our starter. The thought of this clueless sack of filth starting for us makes me $#@!ing angry.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  10. #490
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,563
    Cash
    56,331
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjaban View Post
    I think he's supposed to be a backup for Alex Sandro, with Asamoah being considered as CM this upcoming season. Licht will be backup for Cancelo or whoever we're signing for RB position
    I'm not sure I believe that Asa will be used as a CM
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  11. #491
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    21,556
    Cash
    20,315
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    Is Licht staying, or leaving? i.e is MdS supposed to be a backup, or starter?
    He better not be a $#@!ing starter. He wasn't even good enough to ride the bench @ Milan sometimes. Allegri seriously needs his brain examined if he wants this $#@! here after selling Bonucci. Disgusting and pathetic.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  12. #492
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    20,486
    Cash
    35,018
    Mentioned
    1298 Post(s)
    He's always been solid for Italy, don't make him worse than he is ffs.

    €12m is a fair price.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  13. #493
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    67,516
    Cash
    289,633
    Mentioned
    5268 Post(s)
    of course he'll start here.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  14. #494
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    32,278
    Cash
    24,455
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    He better not be a $#@!ing starter. He wasn't even good enough to ride the bench @ Milan sometimes. Allegri seriously needs his brain examined if he wants this $#@! here after selling Bonucci. Disgusting and pathetic.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurosyphilis

    Get that $#@! checked out, my man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

  15. #495
    World Boss

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Timeout Island
    Posts
    51,563
    Cash
    56,331
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    He better not be a $#@!ing starter. He wasn't even good enough to ride the bench @ Milan sometimes. Allegri seriously needs his brain examined if he wants this $#@! here after selling Bonucci. Disgusting and pathetic.
    I don't get it either. But I don't panic anymore. It always works out okay
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    of course he'll start here.
    Damn
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

  16. #496
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    32,278
    Cash
    24,455
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    He's always been solid for Italy, don't make him worse than he is ffs.

    €12m is a fair price.

    Completely normal price. I understand if people wouldn't want him here. He has his downsides. But the transfer fee is what you'd expect. He's got 31 Italy caps too, that's not too bad for a 24 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

  17. #497
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    67,516
    Cash
    289,633
    Mentioned
    5268 Post(s)
    Let's make him captain.
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  18. #498
    Juventuz star campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,891
    Cash
    7,052
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Disgusting acquisition. Paying 12+ million for this turd, and another 10 million for a backup goalkeeper, and bam! We don't have enough $#@!ing money for a proper midfield reinforcement, because we keep buying rejects and 2nd rate players in the current mercato.

    De $#@!lio, $#@!zni, and Black Krasic; not sure if Juve or Tottenham. Over 60 million for a bunch of meh players
    You just went full retard.

  19. #499
    Juventuz regular

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,512
    Cash
    4,080
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    People moaning it's 12mln instead of 8-10 What difference does it make? We gonna have 550mln revenue. 3mln is 0.5% of our annual revenue but many consider it a valid point to bash Marotta
    DeS is a player capable of playing both LB and RB, is Italy international, still 24yo only, played for Milan yet it's still a bad deal.

  20. #500
    Tzu Dostoevsky's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Drusanville
    Posts
    77,518
    Cash
    99,901
    Mentioned
    1870 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    He's always been solid for Italy, don't make him worse than he is ffs.

    €12m is a fair price.
    Last year of his contract, injuries. No he's not worth 12mln because he was always overhyped. If he had a lot of talent he surely didn't show it in Milan.

    Also, Bonucci at 42mln makes this deal look even more stupid.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by The Quazis View Post
    People moaning it's 12mln instead of 8-10 What difference does it make? We gonna have 550mln revenue. 3mln is 0.5% of our annual revenue but many consider it a valid point to bash Marotta
    DeS is a player capable of playing both LB and RB, is Italy international, still 24yo only, played for Milan yet it's still a bad deal.
    It has nothing to do with our 0.5 annual revenue but getting rid of Alves and signing De Sciglio to replace him. That's totally different.
    Pirlo has no equal in Europe, Vidal is a champion. And Marchisio, though little noticed, when he is one hundred per cent [he too] is a champion.
    commentator: "...marchisio.... hardly mentioned his name tonight"

Similar Threads

  1. AC Milan Clinch Rivaldo's Services
    By Ryan in forum Club football
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03.05.2007, 16:15
  2. AC Milan VS Sloven Liberec - Leg 2
    By delpi25 in forum Club football
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 30.08.2002, 04:20
  3. Burlosconi Cup - Milan VS Juventus
    By delpi25 in forum Juventus Matches
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 20.08.2002, 14:43
  4. Milan vs slovan liberec
    By denco in forum Club football
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 15.08.2002, 16:39
  5. Milan v Rangers
    By Greg in forum Club football
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 30.07.2002, 23:39

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •