Mattia De Sciglio - RB/LB - A.C. Milan (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2013
Much rather De Sciglio than Darmian. But we just extended with Evra and if Lichtsteiner is going to stay, wouldn't he be rotting on the bench? I bet Milan would need a fairly large bid in order to accept him leaving with the new home grown rules (I assume he counts in Milan)...

I think Allegri could make a man out of him

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Can he play something else than fullback? I mean, it would be nice to have an emergency plan on both sides of the defense, but I don't think he'd enjoy being the 5th option.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
After Vidal, i dont trust foregin players anymore, so its good to see we are linked with the best back in Italy, hopefully we'll get him

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Would be a great signing. Young, Italian, can play on both sides, good defender. These euros have proven that he still is a quality player that is with preserving with, Allegri can get the best out of him. €10m is a more than fair price.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Would be a great signing. Young, Italian, can play on both sides, good defender. These euros have proven that he still is a quality player that is with preserving with, Allegri can get the best out of him. €10m is a more than fair price.
This

I've been saying this since last summer. Max can develop him properly as he has with Pogba, Rugani, Dybala, Sandro, Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)