Alexis Sánchez - SS - Arsenal (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
No way it's gonna happen unless we found Moggi's hidden stash of money, or we finally got rid of Poulsen wages

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I just don't see how we are getting Batshuayi and Sanchez even if we are selling Zaza. Just not in line with our money ball policy and we seem far closer to Michy at this point, which we will know by the 30th thanks to Marseille's troubles.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
I love Sanchez but do you guys really think he would fit into our formation? I don't think in our 352 Dybala Sanchez would work. In a 433 Dybala would be wasted. 4312.. Maybe 1 of them behind the strikers? I don't know.. Then of course there is the possibility of a 4231 or even a 4321, but I don't see that kind of change happening anytime soon.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
"€42m asking price", good trolling.

Anyway, we should still have around €50m of our planned budget left as it is, as we haven't signed Berardi or Cuadrado. Pjanic = Morata. Plus whatever else we had for "opportunities".

- - - Updated - - -

I love Sanchez but do you guys really think he would fit into our formation? I don't think in our 352 Dybala Sanchez would work. In a 433 Dybala would be wasted. 4312.. Maybe 1 of them behind the strikers? I don't know.. Then of course there is the possibility of a 4231 or even a 4321, but I don't see that kind of change happening anytime soon.
Tevez - Llorente/Morata worked, I don't see a reason why Alexis - Mandzukic wouldn't.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Alexis would give us a Tevez-like impact on the pitch. And he's only 27, so we'd potentially get close to 5-6 years of top level football from him. Too good to be true, but if he was actually available and Arsenal were ready to listen to offers, we'd have a good chance IMO.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he should push pretty hard for a move to make anything happen. he's arsenal's best player, and if he's available, we'll have some competition from spain, bayern and psg, not mentioning the other pl clubs.

tbh i don't see alexis to juve happening, he's not the kind of player (expensive with a high salary) we usually get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)