Miralem Pjanić - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 178
Page 178 of 216 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 4317

Thread: Miralem Pjanić

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    He is not the type of midfielder that can excel in a garbage midfield unlike a Marchisio, Vidal, or Pirlo.
    He was brilliant in the CL knockouts and down the stretch in Serie A last year playing in a midfield 2 with Sami. He was also fantastic for the first 4 months of this season and one of the main reasons we didn't drop more points.

He's just in a long patch of really bad form, post-winter break. He needs to take his head out of his ass, and Allegri needs to whip him into shape. Maybe hitting the bench for a couple matches will help.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    He was brilliant in the CL knockouts and down the stretch in Serie A last year playing in a midfield 2 with Sami. He was also fantastic for the first 4 months of this season and one of the main reasons we didn't drop more points.

He's just in a long patch of really bad form, post-winter break. He needs to take his head out of his ass, and Allegri needs to whip him into shape. Maybe hitting the bench for a couple matches will help.
    He had 2 fantastic games against Barca but other than that he was not amazing in the CL. In reality it was not a midfield two when you take into consideration the workrates of Mandzukic + Cuadrado and when we stupidly switched to a 343 thats when our mid was exposed.

I think the two biggest problems for him are the mdfielders around him are not at a high enough quality for him to impose himself and he is not a regista. Playing him as a regista is an absolute waste, he should play further up the pitch with Marchisio or Benta at regista. He does not have the proper characteristics for a regista. He is too careless on the ball at times, not very strong defensively, and we barely see him make vertical passes to our wingers.

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    He is not the type of midfielder that can excel in a garbage midfield unlike a Marchisio, Vidal, or Pirlo.
    So same weakness as Pogba then..
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    So same weakness as Pogba then..
    Yes pretty much.......

Except Pogba showed at the end of his last season here that he can become the man to dominate midfields on his own.

Cash
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    "Pjanic is not the only player Real could raid Champions League quarter-final opponents Juventus for this summer.

The Serbian’s Allianz Stadium team-mate Paulo Dybala has been tipped to head to Madrid when Bale leaves the Bernabeu."

Juventuz champion

Cash
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    He wouldn't make Madrid's first team honestly

Cash
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    "Pjanic is not the only player Real could raid Champions League quarter-final opponents Juventus for this summer.

The Serbian’s Allianz Stadium team-mate Paulo Dybala has been tipped to head to Madrid when Bale leaves the Bernabeu."
    Serbian?

Cash
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    He wouldn't make Madrid's first team honestly
    Agree
    Tanu VS Mark - Tuz Mercato Championship

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanu_Mz View Post
    SMS to my knowledge is done.
    Icardi they are working on; at this stage I believe that it will be very unlikely for Pipita to stay

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
    30/5/2018

Vs

Lewa/Pogba

Quote Originally Posted by Wittl View Post
    Need to change my avatar again. First Can, now Cancelo. So who shell I put there next? Milinkovic-Savic or Golovin? @Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    @Wittl CR7 av

VERRATTI IS A FANTASY AND VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE

Cash
    Mentioned
    2430 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Stat padder

Cash
    Mentioned
    2430 Post(s)
    2017/2018 - 43 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Cash
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Stepped up today

Cash
    Mentioned
    2126 Post(s)
    Superb. Should have shot the FK
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

Sell H16UAIN!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Superb. Should have shot the FK
    I dont know what happened there. He should have taken the shot. Navas is really bad from distance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I like him but he has been bang average since moved to regista. Has to play further forward next season with a proper regista irnem behind him.
    @Post Ironic you said he makes our midfield tick in another thread. Did our midfield not tick just fine with Bentancur and Khedira? How well did our midfield tick in both Spurs game?

You all are really overrating his contribution to the team. Marchisio would easily amply at a higher level than Pjanic at regista.

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    I like him but he has been bang average since moved to regista. Has to play further forward next season with a proper regista irnem behind him.
    @Post Ironic you said he makes our midfield tick in another thread. Did our midfield not tick just fine with Bentancur and Khedira? How well did our midfield tick in both Spurs game?

You all are really overrating his contribution to the team. Marchisio would easily amply at a higher level than Pjanic at regista.
    Marchisio is done. And it's not some Allegri favouritism thing. He played Marchisio non-stop before the ACL injury. He looks alright on the pitch, but nowhere near what he was before.

I may be overrating Pjanic's contribution, but you are clearly underrating it. Our midfield was far better today with Pjanic on the pitch than it was in the first leg with Bentancur and Khedira. Or in the games against Spurs. And guess why...

...because we played a 3 man mid. Pjanic doesn't suit a 2 man mid (nor does Marchisio for that matter). He gave a superhuman effort last season to make it work, but long term it's not feasible to expect Pjanic to play in that style of mid unless he's alongside some energizer bunny like prime Vidal.

He was very good today in the 3 man mid, and was one of the reasons we controlled this game from start to almost finish.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    World class if given the proper role and his midfield partners perform

Get a solid ball winning DM and a box to box mid such as SMS or even $#@!ing Vidal, and we'll either win the CL or at least get $#@!ed by UEFA bias in a close game again.
    Je Suis Beppe

Cash
    Mentioned
    842 Post(s)
    Anyways. I hope Claudio recovers his fitness and his form for next season. Would be a godsend. If he does that, seeing a midfield trio of SMS-Marchisio-Pjanic would be sex.

Banned

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Best match in Juve shirt. Bossed that game.