Mateo Kovačić - CM - Real Madrid - Transfer discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 5
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 386
  1. #81
    Primavera player Disorder's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    267
    Cash
    1,442
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    we as us fans going in Brazil to get Black J. @Hydde
    don't forget to get your free zika virus while you're here

  2. #82
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    69,790
    Cash
    294,597
    Mentioned
    5606 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disorder View Post
    don't forget to get your free zika virus while you're here
    of $#@! forgot that. Can you host us?
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

  3. #83
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    We're totally getting Kovacic and Saponara for the midfield and there's going to be a meltdown when it happens
    @zizinho
    meltdown wont last for long as Saponara is gonna be decisive in CL and everyone will regret their words by February. hes gonna develop a wonderful understanding with Zaza and Sturaro
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #84
    Juventuz legend baggio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    19,250
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Kovacic would be a bit underwhelming if this deal goes through. He has the potential no doubt, but it's a bit premature to classify him in the Dybala and Pogba category just yet. If he does come here he might find the right environment to grow and the right players around him, but if we are to make a statement of intent, I'd go with Pjanic, Isco or Goetze. In terms of just pure value for money and immediacy of impact, there is nobody better than Mascherano as an opportunity ,if it exists, this mercato.

    Kovacic on the whole has a very similar feel to the Morata deal, when Alvaro came here first. Ability and potential went on to become a clutch, breakthrough star, but I think for it to happen for Kovacic we would need a lot of variables to fall into place, starting with how he's deployed in the formation of choice, followed by the 4312.
    We dream in black and white but kick ass in living colour.

  5. #85
    Founder of Hism Hist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    8,979
    Cash
    12,087
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bongraider View Post
    Wtf another reject for 25mils. While Ikay goes for just 21mils.
    Ikay went for 21 mill pounds not euros
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

  6. #86
    Juventuz legend Klovn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    20,362
    Cash
    16,790
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    5 pages, summary please.

  7. #87
    Juventuz legend baggio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    19,250
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Talks for Kovacic. Some seem to suggest a swap with Morata.
    We dream in black and white but kick ass in living colour.

  8. #88
    Juventuz champion s4tch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5,965
    Cash
    12,592
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggio View Post
    ...a swap with Morata.
    real owes us 30m. no way kovacic worth that much before he finally plays 10 matches in a row with some consistency.

  9. #89
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggio View Post
    Kovacic would be a bit underwhelming if this deal goes through. He has the potential no doubt, but it's a bit premature to classify him in the Dybala and Pogba category just yet. If he does come here he might find the right environment to grow and the right players around him, but if we are to make a statement of intent, I'd go with Pjanic, Isco or Goetze. In terms of just pure value for money and immediacy of impact, there is nobody better than Mascherano as an opportunity ,if it exists, this mercato.

    Kovacic on the whole has a very similar feel to the Morata deal, when Alvaro came here first. Ability and potential went on to become a clutch, breakthrough star, but I think for it to happen for Kovacic we would need a lot of variables to fall into place, starting with how he's deployed in the formation of choice, followed by the 4312.
    Kovacic wouldn't be less underwhelming than Gomes, and most people here want him
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  10. #90
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,951
    Cash
    73,665
    Mentioned
    1676 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    loans Kovacic, signs Pjanic
    $#@! loan, buy, or if loaning only with sure fire obligated buy clause.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  11. #91
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    32,791
    Cash
    35,183
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    We're totally getting Kovacic and Saponara for the midfield and there's going to be a meltdown when it happens
    @zizinho
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    we as us fans going in Brazil to get Black J. @Hydde
    If im going there, is to find some garottas and eat some brazilian style steaks!.

    In fact, the only thing that could be happening for real, is that Agnelli and MArotta want to pull a neymar-style deal with Black Jesuss agent, giving them some extra shady 25 mils and then go on a partying spree all around the favelas.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  12. #92
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    $#@! loan, buy, or if loaning only with sure fire obligated buy clause.
    yeah with option. Real wants to get rid i think and no one seems to want him. perfect scenario for us
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  13. #93
    Juventuz legend baggio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    19,250
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    real owes us 30m. no way kovacic worth that much before he finally plays 10 matches in a row with some consistency.
    All depends on Real. They're the ones with a bit of leverage here because they are CL champs and ger to put a price on their players heads. The price of a European champ also inflates somewhat notionally, even if the contribution is minimal. I expect to see the same scenario with Kovacic. Had they not win the title we could be looking a realistic deal in the region of 18-22m. But with the title, I think that sum will be closer to 25m. So it could be something like Kovacic plus 5m to buy back Morata incase of a potential swap.

    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Kovacic wouldn't be less underwhelming than Gomes, and most people here want him
    I love Eastern European players becaus they fit the idea of Juve's grinta philosophy, so I'd not be totally averse to Kovavic. But if we are talking about a short term CL push, then there are other players out there who are more seasoned and suitable to the cause. I'd take zPjanic over Kovacic in a heartbeat, even for almost double money. Potentially 20m vs 38m. Unless that 18m is the difference between having Mascherano and not having him.
    We dream in black and white but kick ass in living colour.

  14. #94
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggio View Post
    I love Eastern European players becaus they fit the idea of Juve's grinta philosophy, so I'd not be totally averse to Kovavic. But if we are talking about a short term CL push, then there are other players out there who are more seasoned and suitable to the cause. I'd take zPjanic over Kovacic in a heartbeat, even for almost double money. Potentially 20m vs 38m. Unless that 18m is the difference between having Mascherano and not having him.
    but we will get 2 mids most likely
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  15. #95
    Juventuz legend baggio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    19,250
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    but we will get 2 mids most likely
    Getting 2 mids only makes sense if they have a certain level of quality in context to the CL. Kovacic and Saponara are also 2 in number, but that's not the answer to our objectives. Kovacic and Mascherano on the other hand, while Mascherano and zPjanic? Omg.
    We dream in black and white but kick ass in living colour.

  16. #96
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baggio View Post
    Getting 2 mids only makes sense if they have a certain level of quality in context to the CL. Kovacic and Saponara are also 2 in number, but that's not the answer to our objectives. Kovacic and Mascherano on the other hand, while Mascherano and zPjanic? Omg.
    Mascherano and Pjanic is too expensive. Mascherano/Pjanic + Kovacic on loan + option is attainable
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

  17. #97
    Juventuz star duranfj's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    4,212
    Cash
    10,532
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Kovacic wouldn't be less underwhelming than Gomes, and most people here want him
    So Paratici and Beppe are quite wrong when they go and offer 30m+20m in bonus and we could easily get Kovacic just with the 30m without any doubt

    - - - Updated - - -

    And Valencia are even more crazy cuz they just gave us the finger as reply
    "I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity". E.A.P.

    "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd" M.D.C.

  18. #98
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,853
    Cash
    113,617
    Mentioned
    2059 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Mascherano and Pjanic is too expensive. Mascherano/Pjanic + Kovacic on loan + option is attainable
    For the next 2 years, mascherano is the player that would directly improve juventus the most after Ronaldo and Messi. And even that is arguably considering how decisive morata and dybala allready are
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  19. #99
    Juventuz champion MikeM's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    6,527
    Cash
    9,414
    Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    For the next 2 years, mascherano is the player that would directly improve juventus the most after Ronaldo and Messi. And even that is arguably considering how decisive morata and dybala allready are
    what on earth

  20. #100
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    33,453
    Cash
    1,359,841
    Mentioned
    1856 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    For the next 2 years, mascherano is the player that would directly improve juventus the most after Ronaldo and Messi. And even that is arguably considering how decisive morata and dybala allready are
    agree but Barcelona is making problems. Mascherano and Kovacic on loan + option would be brilliant business
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Similar Threads

  1. Sick Of Real Madrid?
    By dpforever in forum Club football
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02.04.2003, 02:07
  2. Davids and Nedved to Real madrid ??
    By Maher in forum Player discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11.03.2003, 17:46
  3. Baggio joins Real Madrid centenary celebrations
    By Dj Juve in forum Club football
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 23.12.2002, 17:13
  4. Real Madrid is Worlds Biggest Football Brand
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11.09.2002, 03:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •