That wasn't too bad imo, got his yellow,

Monaco should've gotten a pen too though iirc
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kao_ray View Post
    Last game we played with them - they were $#@!ed by the ref with non existing penalty. It was very tough to play with them.
    It should have been a free kick in Pirlo automatic territory and a red card for last man foul.

They actually came out ahead not having to play the rest of the match with 10 and losing one of their best players for the return. SO that the penalty $#@!ed them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    That wasn't too bad imo, got his yellow,

Monaco should've gotten a pen too though iirc
    Nope.

But the yellow on Chiello was a very very clear one. One of those that makes you think the rules should be changed and that should be a red
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    5244 Post(s)
    CL @Mark
    you will never post here again...
    JUVENTUS 1897-2006
    Juventus 2006-2011
    JUVENTUS 2011-14
    Allegri Era

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am more concerned on the road to the game rather than the actual game. Monaco is a good team, but we're superior. What instead concerns me is having Dybala, Mandzukic, Cuadrado, and Higuain all fresh to the game. We have no one to rotate them with. I hope with throw away three points at some point and just let them all rest. Go bananas. Put Pessotto as a striker, I don't care. We can afford a $#@! game, but they seriously need to rest.
    You take forever to say nothing.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Post Ironic View Post
    It should have been a free kick in Pirlo automatic territory and a red card for last man foul.

They actually came out ahead not having to play the rest of the match with 10 and losing one of their best players for the return. SO that the penalty $#@!ed them.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope.

But the yellow on Chiello was a very very clear one. One of those that makes you think the rules should be changed and that should be a red
    I'm thinking of the one where one of their players (Kondogbia?) was sandwiched between our defenders, imo you can give that.

But nothing too drastic
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Cash
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Cash
    Mentioned
    1655 Post(s)
    It is the CL fellas. Anything can happen over two legs. Juve should win. Hopefully you guys go through and give Real the thrashing they deserve.
    Booty so strong, it put me in a wheel chair. - Stephen Hawking

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello everyone, long time Juve fan since '94 and forum reader since '05. I am stoked at how well our team has performed this year. Onto the tie with Monaco, they must be the most overrated team right now, because they are nowhere as good against PSG on the games I've watched. Any decent strikeforce will thrive against City and Dortmund, but our fantastic back 4 will shut them up. On the other hand, our strikers will definitely thrive against their fragile backline. My $0.02

Cash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Massimo Carrera should at least be in contention for Juve manager if and when Allegri leaves.

Cash
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    I'm thinking of the one where one of their players (Kondogbia?) was sandwiched between our defenders, imo you can give that.

But nothing too drastic
    Don't be so over-the-top about trying to be objective.

The tackle on Pogba in the CL final was far more a penalty than Kondogbia getting sandwiched between two players (where they clearly took the ball right out from his feet, Vidal is a regular shoulder to shoulder, never a penalty, and you can clearly see Chiellini play the ball with his foot as he gets it out in front of Kondogbia), yet you said it would be very soft and hard to give.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Enron View Post
    It is the CL fellas. Anything can happen over two legs. Juve should win. Hopefully you guys go through and give Real the thrashing they deserve.
    You know you're a Juventino deep inside

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by P_neddy View Post
    Hello everyone, long time Juve fan since '94 and forum reader since '05. I am stoked at how well our team has performed this year. Onto the tie with Monaco, they must be the most overrated team right now, because they are nowhere as good against PSG on the games I've watched. Any decent strikeforce will thrive against City and Dortmund, but our fantastic back 4 will shut them up. On the other hand, our strikers will definitely thrive against their fragile backline. My $0.02

So tell us, who's your favorite poster?
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    Thanks for tuning in, i really wish your prediction comes true but you were pretty wrong in 2007...

Our transfers up to this point of time haven't proven to be bad at all. I have very high and optimistic expectations for Nocerino, as I have very high evaluation for him. He would highly likely turn out to be our most important, most expensive and most treasured midfielder in a period of maximum 2 years. The lad seems very compact and consistent with his displays in the U21 Championship. He's the only one in that whole midfield who actually cares about shielding our weak defense, and he perfected his role. If anything, I would only welcome Nocerino to my team out of every talent in that midfield. He's immense!

Same thing goes for Tiago, his price tag alone would put him under pressure to perform next season, and he should be able to do so given his versatility. If we play a 5-man midfield next season with two advanced wingers in Neddy and Camo, 2 holding midfield players (Almiron and Zanetti) with Nocerino and Marchisio consistently rotating with them, Tiago up front joining Camo and Neddy in attack, our midfield will be second in Serie A behind Milan (Ambro, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka). However, in 2 years' time, I firmly believe our midfield will be better, of course with the proper growth of both Nocerino and Marchisio as well as the tiago and Almiron's gradual chemistry. Future of the midfield is bright!

I might wait like 2 years for a reply looking at his posts/year ratio.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2063 Post(s)
    One for @Jem83 @Hustini @Bianconero_Aus and some others I've certainly forgotten
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    You know you're a Juventino deep inside

- - - Updated - - -

So tell us, who's your favorite poster?

Hm...interesting question. Back in the older days, there were a number of posters with extremely insightful knowledge about our team and the game. I like gray, Andy, Burke, Ian, Gep, Greg, Sergio, Seven

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
    Thanks for tuning in, i really wish your prediction comes true but you were pretty wrong in 2007...

I might wait like 2 years for a reply looking at his posts/year ratio.
    Yeah, pretty much everything I predicted about Tiago and Nocerino turned out to be disastrous. But one had to find some optimism in those dark days.....

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    @Hustini

Edit: damn too late
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1533 Post(s)
    Hm...interesting question. Back in the older days, there were a number of posters with extremely insightful knowledge about our team and the game. I like gray, Andy, Burke, Ian, Gep, Greg, Sergio, Seven

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Comes back aslong as Ian has been gone,

and says he likes him...

@GordoDeCentral

Last edited by Osman; 21.04.2017 at 18:48.
    "Here’s the reality Spinazzola is just as good and some aspects of his game better. "

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano View Post
    Also yes I believe Spinazzola is a better defender than sandro and just as good in other aspects

"Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Comes back aslong as Ian has been gone, and says he likes him...

I didn't necessarily agree with everything Ian had to say (I believed he is a converted Barca fan??), but his posts were general good, civil, and well-phrased

Cash
    Mentioned
    1058 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, pretty much everything I predicted about Tiago and Nocerino turned out to be disastrous. But one had to find some optimism in those dark days.....
    I never met Ian but he's a legend around here
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    watch him come back and say hes a Juve fan again
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    From monaco forum:
    "... Dybala and his compatriot Higuain is trés High level but we have the means not to make them see the light, especially with a Glik that is likely to be on fire etc..."

They are hoping glik will save them, how cute.