Champions League 2016/2017 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 335
Page 335 of 342 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 ... LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 6839
  1. #6681
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    16,674
    Cash
    27,301
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Let's revert to 3-5-2 for a game or two, allowing our attacker(s) to rest and giving marchisio and El general more play time.
    This.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  2. #6682
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Salihamidzic Roberto Carlos' cryptonite

    Hitzfeld, Elber, Kuffour, Lizarazu, Scholl

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Let's revert to 3-5-2 for a game or two, allowing our attacker(s) to rest and giving marchisio and El general more play time.

    Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    ive been saying this too. should have done so one of the last few games when we had easy opponents, but right now lets see if we still can play it, vs Napoli away
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  3. #6683
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    20,623
    Cash
    18,138
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    A 343 against Barca doesn't strike me as a great idea
    Why Bro? I don't really trust a 2 man defense against Barca. Barza has been slow and vulnerable, Chiellini is always on the edge of causing disaster with his physicality, and Rugani "lacks experience."
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  4. #6684
    Juventuz bench BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    587
    Cash
    1,800
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    Salihamidzic Roberto Carlos' cryptonite

    Hitzfeld, Elber, Kuffour, Lizarazu, Scholl

    - - - Updated - - -



    ive been saying this too. should have done so one of the last few games when we had easy opponents, but right now lets see if we still can play it, vs Napoli away
    Yeah it was times with Kahn and Effenberg too not to forget

    That Bayern team was just epic. So good with so much fight

  5. #6685
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Yeah it was times with Kahn and Effenberg too not to forget

    That Bayern team was just epic. So good with so much fight
    i liked those 2 too but the above were my favorites, especially my boy Brazzo
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  6. #6686
    Juventuz bench BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    587
    Cash
    1,800
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i liked those 2 too but the above were my favorites, especially my boy Brazzo
    Those Opel shirts also Juve shirts back then was also damn epic

  7. #6687
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    16,674
    Cash
    27,301
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    "I feel alot more comfortable playing 3 at the back against a team like Juventus than one like Dortmund whom would burn us with their pace on the counter. Their team is nothing special, they're just lucky the Milan teams are going through a rough patch. Then again this team isn't all that great either and are capable of losing to any team on a given night."

    Barca forum
    Nothing special

    Rich coming from a fan of a team that get's carried by their front three, and ONLY their front three. The rest is pure mediocrity.

    Pique would be a nice cheap back-up for Acerbi at Sassuolo.

    Ter Stegen could come here and become Neto back-up.

    Jokes aside, Our starting 11 is easily stronger then their's, not to mention they have zero depth. $#@! them.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  8. #6688
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Those Opel shirts also Juve shirts back then was also damn epic
    i liked the ones with the blue sleeves, from 2002 or 2003 i think. then they got the boring T-Mobile ones

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Nothing special

    Rich coming from a fan of a team that get's carried by their front three, and ONLY their front three. The rest is pure mediocrity.

    Pique would be a nice cheap back-up for Acerbi at Sassuolo.

    Ter Stegen could come here and become Neto back-up.

    Jokes aside, Our starting 11 is easily stronger then their's, no to mention they have zero depth. $#@! them.
    i wouldnt say only the front 3. Iniesta is still there
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  9. #6689
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    16,674
    Cash
    27,301
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    Why Bro? I don't really trust a 2 man defense against Barca. Barza has been slow and vulnerable, Chiellini is always on the edge of causing disaster with his physicality, and Rugani "lacks experience."
    Our mid is pretty lightweight as it is, won't get any better in a 343.
    In the 4231 Dybala is pretty much a 3rd mid, in a 343 we'd run risk to get overrun.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    wouldnt say only the front 3. Iniesta is still there
    So is my grandpa, he looks slightly younger than Iniesta though.
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  10. #6690
    ThirtyFour PhRoZeN's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    jUKay
    Posts
    9,344
    Cash
    8,776
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Them front three read each really well but would be dysfunctional if it wasn't for iniesta. In fact keep neymar and iniesta quiet and job done.

    Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte

    Sveglia! Juve

  11. #6691
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Our mid is pretty lightweight as it is, won't get any better in a 343.
    In the 4231 Dybala is pretty much a 3rd mid, in a 343 we'd run risk to get overrun.

    - - - Updated - - -



    So is my grandpa, he looks slightly younger than Iniesta though.
    he still has magic in him, and not that old either (only 32)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    Them front three read each really well but would be dysfunctional if it wasn't for iniesta. In fact keep neymar and iniesta quiet and job done.

    Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    i read on a forum that whenever Iniesta doesent play they look much less dangerous. Pjanic will have quite the task holding the zone infront of him
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  12. #6692
    Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    The Kingdom Of Bavaria
    Posts
    16,674
    Cash
    27,301
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    he still has magic in him, and not that old either (only 32)
    Look at him. He's the second coming of Toulalan.

    He's been lying about his age like them "18 year old" Africans. @Bianconeri81
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

  13. #6693
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Look at him. He's the second coming of Toulalan.

    He's been lying about his age like them "18 year old" Africans. @Bianconeri81
    he looks as old as Zidane, thats true
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  14. #6694
    Juventuz addict lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,344
    Cash
    40,746
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

    He's been lying about his age like them "18 year old" Africans. @Bianconeri81
    Their quick physical growth at young age is probably down to an overabundance of food

  15. #6695
    Juventuz bench BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    587
    Cash
    1,800
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    i liked the ones with the blue sleeves, from 2002 or 2003 i think. then they got the boring T-Mobile ones

    - - - Updated - - -



    i wouldnt say only the front 3. Iniesta is still there
    Im not sure i remember that one, can you post a pic?

  16. #6696
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Im not sure i remember that one, can you post a pic?



    these 2

    - - - Updated - - -

    actually, thats the same shirt i think. this is the 2nd one



    a little darker

    - - - Updated - - -

    then they went Arsenal style, white sleeves

    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  17. #6697
    Juventuz bench BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    587
    Cash
    1,800
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post



    these 2

    - - - Updated - - -

    actually, thats the same shirt i think. this is the 2nd one



    a little darker

    - - - Updated - - -

    then they went Arsenal style, white sleeves

    Ah yes, I recognize them now Do you have sympathi for Bayern Munich?

  18. #6698
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    26,758
    Cash
    1,343,303
    Mentioned
    1562 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Ah yes, I recognize them now Do you have sympathi for Bayern Munich?
    I prefer them in Europe over other big clubs, especially spanish and english ones. I also liked a lot of their players due to watching BL a lot
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  19. #6699
    Juventuz bench BayernFan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    587
    Cash
    1,800
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    I prefer them in Europe over other big clubs, especially spanish and english ones. I also liked a lot of their players due to watching BL a lot
    Thats great mate

  20. #6700
    Juventuz addict lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,344
    Cash
    40,746
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    take a room already you two finocchios

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 3360
    Last Post: 23.03.2017, 14:05
  2. Europa League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 1164
    Last Post: 23.03.2017, 09:38
  3. Scottish Premier League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 23.01.2017, 17:37
  4. [CL] Champions League 2015/2016
    By Dostoevsky in forum Club football
    Replies: 9033
    Last Post: 01.06.2016, 08:31
  5. New Champions' League format
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24.07.2002, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •