Champions League 2016/2017 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 334
Page 334 of 342 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,680 of 6839

Cash
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    Looking back at the draw. I was sat with my twins and said "right this is your first last eight draw of the CL" gave them both a kiss on top of their heads and said "give us luck"

Now they're starving.

- - - Updated - - -

Barca's defense is $#@!, and their midfield is nowhere near what it used to be. I expect them to score in both games, but so will we. It might come down to away goals. We have a proud home record to protect; the last European home game we lost was against Bayern in the Quarters, and that was back in 2013. Let's keep the trend going. I'm gonna say 2-1 home win, and 3-2 away loss.

I'd be tempted to deploy a 3-4-3, with BBC in defense (maybe Rugani instead of one of them), Cuadrado on the right, Sandro on the left, Pjanic and Marchisio in midfield, with Dybala and Mandzukic supporting Higuain. Depending on the result of the 1st game, we can even go 3-5-2 in the away leg, with Dani Alves starting.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post

Claudio Gentile would have been proud of Chiello and Mandzukic.

Cash
    Mentioned
    323 Post(s)
    that was unfortunate, we are disqualified, our team is stronger and we could go past most if the teams of this stage, but not Barca's refs. It will both be a morale and financial blow, we will lose starters in the summer, but at least Bonucci and Dybala will get a chance to prove their worth in their next destination, they where kind of desperate to do so, good luck to them...
    I bianconeri sono tornati!

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1179 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    that was unfortunate, we are disqualified, our team is stronger and we could go past most if the teams of this stage, but not Barca's refs. It will both be a morale and financial blow, we will lose starters in the summer, but at least Bonucci and Dybala will get a chance to prove their worth in their next destination, they where kind of desperate to do so, good luck to them...
    Vintage Cronios
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1067 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Barca's defense is $#@!, and their midfield is nowhere near what it used to be. I expect them to score in both games, but so will we. It might come down to away goals. We have a proud home record to protect; the last European home game we lost was against Bayern in the Quarters, and that was back in 2013. Let's keep the trend going. I'm gonna say 2-1 home win, and 3-2 away loss.

I'd be tempted to deploy a 3-4-3, with BBC in defense (maybe Rugani instead of one of them), Cuadrado on the right, Sandro on the left, Pjanic and Marchisio in midfield, with Dybala and Mandzukic supporting Higuain. Depending on the result of the 1st game, we can even go 3-5-2 in the away leg, with Dani Alves starting.
    A 343 against Barca doesn't strike me as a great idea
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Barca taking on zaza's Valencia tonight. Let's see what Valencia are capable of.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    We are DOOOOOMED?

Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Primavera player

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    many barca fans are satisfied with this draw. they fear atlethico, bayern and real. not juve.

Cash
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by satfootball View Post
    many barca fans are satisfied with this draw. they fear atlethico, bayern and real. not juve.
    we'll give them the taste of our shoe

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Perfect

Cash
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
    How we all that stu was going to turn into some mean machine but instead turned into a disco munchkin.

Cuz this is no legal

- - - Updated - - -

BM is the strongest team. Atlético took him out twice in three years. RM is the current champion and their main rival. Of course they r happy, but deep down they all know their team is nothing but normal. We r better than them
    Next year our goal is treble. What an amazing time to be a Juve Fan

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hope Alex Sandro can turn into his usual beast mode for this game. Barca's RB is their weak point and Mandzukic+Alex Sandro can really tear a new one for their RB.

I think they might switch up to a back 3 for our game though.

Cash
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by duranfj View Post
    Cuz this is no legal

- - - Updated - - -

BM is the strongest team. Atlético took him out twice in three years. RM is the current champion and their main rival. Of course they r happy, but deep down they all know their team is nothing but normal. We r better than them
    I love that scene

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    "I feel alot more comfortable playing 3 at the back against a team like Juventus than one like Dortmund whom would burn us with their pace on the counter. Their team is nothing special, they're just lucky the Milan teams are going through a rough patch. Then again this team isn't all that great either and are capable of losing to any team on a given night."

Barca forum

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gep View Post
    "I feel alot more comfortable playing 3 at the back against a team like Juventus than one like Dortmund whom would burn us with their pace on the counter. Their team is nothing special, they're just lucky the Milan teams are going through a rough patch. Then again this team isn't all that great either and are capable of losing to any team on a given night."

Barca forum
    wtf crush them please

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    That's something that could be said of Inter 2006 - 2010, where they got rid of their rivals. Juve though went from Serie B to a CL final in a very short time, that says as much about this club as the Milano teams' collapse (their own fault) say about theirs. Juventus is there through merits while the other two are where they belong until they prove otherwise

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Lol I hope they do play 3 at the back. The delusional $#@!ers won't know what came at them.

Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Barcelona have been inconsistent. A better managed team would have put them out in a position PSG were after the first leg. It kind of sucks those games happened though cause they also show Luis Enrique their weaknesses and also will give them belief what ever happens in the first leg (Turin). They will feel they can beat anyone at Nou Camp now. With or without refs (The Luis Suarez pen was not a penalty).

However, after the PSG comeback they went and lost to Deportivo in the weekend. Once again showing they have issues there, they arent the Barca of the past. This team has problems. But if they keep losing points in la liga, CL will become the only target.

Allegri needs to play it smart going into those games. He needs to do some rotation/resting for sure. The problem is we have a very short bench attacking wise now to rotate with all of Mandzu-Dybala-Higuain and even Cuadrado starting.

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Let's revert to 3-5-2 for a game or two, allowing our attacker(s) to rest and giving marchisio and El general more play time.

Conte

Sveglia! Juve

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Damn im hoping for this to happen again

Then you guys take care of Barca too, would be sweet. Give them a new 7-0