Champions League 2016/2017 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 466
Page 466 of 466 FirstFirst ... 366416456464465466
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 9315
  1. #9301
    Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    54,575
    Cash
    214,887
    Mentioned
    1212 Post(s)
    Mourinho hasn't been the same since Real Madrid. He's just a bitter, sad and miserable old man these days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

  2. #9302
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Witsel is king of Belgium
    Posts
    6,592
    Cash
    4,304
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    I personally think that the next season for Mourinho is make or break, his teams always perform better under him in the second season. I don't think he'll win PL or CL (unless United sign several top quality defenders), but he might actually compete for something next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    I am a part of the anal triangle

  3. #9303
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    27,711
    Cash
    1,345,482
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    In terms of players he gets it right, but the approach is still completely wrong. Juventus has built a squad. Every single one of our players knows what he needs to do. And they're all warriors. We need to avoid conceding at all costs in the last 10 minutes? Fine, we bring on Barzagli. And this man does what is probably one of the most difficult tasks in football, coming on with 10 minutes to play to defend. No questions asked. Mandzukic has to play left wing? No problem.

    No, the reason we beat Barcelona, the reason we always beat City, is not just the individual quality of our players. It's that they know which part they have to play. And I don't mean that we're all team players or any mumbo jumbo like that. No, they all know which tactical part they have to play at any given time.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Mourinho said he needed quality players to fix his broken squad. Somewhere around November-December I think.

    After a summer in which his club broke the transfer record.
    And during that summer he was saying he needs 4 players to compete for the title, which he all got
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  4. #9304
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    42,798
    Cash
    66,862
    Mentioned
    1399 Post(s)
    Mourinho is done for sure, no going back. He is an absolete coach now going purely on ego and damage control. His football is reaching outdated status ala Capello football was.



    Cant say I wont enjoy seeing him go down, because he has been a destructive and obnoxious character far too long, as BAus man said, Mourinho is done since Real Madrid. And he ruined it purely on his own ego. He made it all about himself, petty excuses and creating hostile toxic sitautions to distract instead of focus on football (I laughed at how Italy treated him, ceremoniously rejected his circus ridden tactics as a whole collective). Clasicos are watchable since he left, compared to the insane WWE level pathetic $#@! show of hate it used to be. He tried the same $#@! in Chelsea and it failed 2nd season. Now he is trying the same excuses, undercutting his own players bs, and it makes no sense, until you realize its all about distracting you from how mundane and mediocre his football coaching is.


    He really has no tactics anymore, not that his core tactical from beginning was special anways, safe conservative football with some counters. But football has since long figured him out and passed him by.
    Last edited by Osman; Today at 15:58.
    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

    “I may not agree with what you have to say but I will fight you to the death for the right to fight you to the death.” - Stephen Colbert

  5. #9305
    Juventuz addict lgorTudor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    14,885
    Cash
    41,842
    Mentioned
    489 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
    Mourinho hasn't been the same since Real Madrid. He's just a bitter, sad and miserable old man these days.
    You know you finished when chief lelgian 'azard says you're not tactical

  6. #9306
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    31,530
    Cash
    22,823
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    Mourinho is done for sure, no going back. He is an absolete coach now going purely on ego and damage control. His football is reaching outdated status ala Capello football was.



    Cant say I wont enjoy seeing him go down, because he has been a destructive and obnoxious character far too long, as BAus man said, Mourinho is done since Real Madrid. And he ruined it purely on his own ego. He made it all about himself, petty excuses and creating hostile toxic sitautions to distract instead of focus on football (I laughed at how Italy treated him, ceremoniously rejected his circus ridden tactics as a whole collective). Clasicos are watchable since he left, compared to the insane WWE level pathetic $#@! show of hate it used to be. He tried the same $#@! in Chelsea and it failed 2nd season. Now he is trying the same excuses, undercutting his own players bs, and it makes no sense, until you realize its all about distracting you from how mundane and mediocre his football coaching is.


    He really has no tactics anymore, not that his core tactical from beginning was special anways, safe conservative football with some counters. But football has since long figured him out and passed him by.
    The worst part was that at the beginning of his first season Chelsea played some great football. Very entertaining to watch. But he chose to destroy all of that and by the middle of the season Chelsea was all about fighting their way to the title.
    Sean Spicer: But to assume that just because of someone’s age or gender or whatever that they don’t pose a threat would be misguided and wrong.

  7. #9307
    BuFFON Siamak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Iran
    Posts
    5,339
    Cash
    56,367
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Power.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

  8. #9308
    Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,175
    Cash
    5,297
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Bookies have us as favourites against real madrid. Its very close, with some bookies favouring each or the same. But on average, we're slight favourites to win the UCL.

  9. #9309
    Juventuz regular campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,422
    Cash
    6,050
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    Bookies have us as favourites against real madrid. Its very close, with some bookies favouring each or the same. But on average, we're slight favourites to win the UCL.
    And to think the bookies had Man City and PSG above us to win the CL just before the Round of 16.

  10. #9310
    Juventuz legend Post Ironic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Samarkand
    Posts
    18,190
    Cash
    41,460
    Mentioned
    586 Post(s)
    Barcelona above Bayern
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

  11. #9311
    Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,175
    Cash
    5,297
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    And to think the bookies had Man City and PSG above us to win the CL just before the Round of 16.
    At the very least, we're being taken much more seriously now.

    I saw stupid crap as recent as 2015 from Arsenal fans saying they were a much better team than us. I think without doubt we're better than every team i the PL.

  12. #9312
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Hexxagon Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    27,711
    Cash
    1,345,482
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    At the very least, we're being taken much more seriously now.

    I saw stupid crap as recent as 2015 from Arsenal fans saying they were a much better team than us. I think without doubt we're better than every team i the PL.
    We have been ever since 2012
    34 SUL CAMPO ✔

  13. #9313
    Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,175
    Cash
    5,297
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    We have been ever since 2012
    Problem was you would always hear from the English media...."Well they play in Serie A". Now we're without doubt considered a top 4 team in the world along with Barcelona, Bayern, and Real.

    Feels good.

  14. #9314
    Juventuz regular campionesidd's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,422
    Cash
    6,050
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by italiacalcio10 View Post
    Problem was you would always hear from the English media...."Well they play in Serie A". Now we're without doubt considered a top 4 team in the world along with Barcelona, Bayern, and Real.

    Feels good.
    It's amazing how tactically and technically inept English teams are. Their financial resources have made them neglect fundamental principles. Instead of developing scouting networks, concentrating on creating more solid tactical systems and buying players that fit those systems, they simply throw money on whichever player is currently under the spotlight. The current media hype over the current Monaco team has me rolling in laughter, because Monaco will charge tons of money for players like Bernando Silva and Mbappe, very good talents, but their success has a lot to do with playing as a close-knit highly efficient team as it has with their own abilities. While clubs like Man City and Man United will squander 100s of millions of pounds trying to sign them, expect the likes of Juve, Bayern and Atletico, to quietly reinforce under the radar and pull away farther.

  15. #9315
    Juventuz regular italiacalcio10's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,175
    Cash
    5,297
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by campionesidd View Post
    It's amazing how tactically and technically inept English teams are. Their financial resources have made them neglect fundamental principles. Instead of developing scouting networks, concentrating on creating more solid tactical systems and buying players that fit those systems, they simply throw money on whichever player is currently under the spotlight. The current media hype over the current Monaco team has me rolling in laughter, because Monaco will charge tons of money for players like Bernando Silva and Mbappe, very good talents, but their success has a lot to do with playing as a close-knit highly efficient team as it has with their own abilities. While clubs like Man City and Man United will squander 100s of millions of pounds trying to sign them, expect the likes of Juve, Bayern and Atletico, to quietly reinforce under the radar and pull away farther.
    Once a chicken with its head cut off, always one.

Similar Threads

  1. Premier League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 3708
    Last Post: Yesterday, 23:39
  2. Europa League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 1378
    Last Post: 21.04.2017, 14:49
  3. Scottish Premier League 2016/2017
    By Azzurri7 in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 23.01.2017, 17:37
  4. [CL] Champions League 2015/2016
    By Dostoevsky in forum Club football
    Replies: 9033
    Last Post: 01.06.2016, 08:31
  5. New Champions' League format
    By Martin in forum Club football
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24.07.2002, 18:16

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •