Need For Speed (2 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
http://www.needforspeed.com/

Does anyone own this game? If you do, what you think? Please discuss. :D

I bought it in a store for about 66 € [EURO's] but haven't installed it yet. I had to buy extra memory and a new graphics card. The game itself is pretty demanding, hardware wise.

P.S. I'm a big fan of Need For Speed games. I have a collection from 1st to last. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
Ouf. I'm a need for speed fanatic. Might buy the game in a month or two. The game looks sick as fvck and it seems they finally ditched these uninteresting ideas that they had (NFS: The Run :( ).

There hasn't been an fun NFS racing game since Undercover, Hot Pursuit, & Most Wanted (II). I haven't had the chance to try NFS Rivals though.

Please do give us feedback about the game.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    In my opinion, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit from 2010 is the best Need For Speed ever. Rivals is also lots of fun.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Isn't it more online focused?

I'm still playing Hot Pursuit ('10), unfortuantely I did not own HP2 back in the days.

I'd say underground 2 was my favorite

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    I prefer playing NFS on PC. :)

- - - Updated - - -

The game is $#@! and easy.
    You talking about latest NFS? Who would buy a game that can't be completed? I mean, I like a bit of challenge but the purpose of the game is to win.

- - - Updated - - -

it's a racing game.
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it more online focused?

I'm still playing Hot Pursuit ('10), unfortuantely I did not own HP2 back in the days.

I'd say underground 2 was my favorite
    Don't worry, Hot Pursuit from 2010 is better than HP2. Underground 2 was awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

the best ones were porsche unleashed, underground 2 and hot pursuit 2
    I did not like Porsche Unleashed.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #19
    Undercover is crap. Carbon was awesome. Most Wanted was better than Most Wanted 2.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Apparently you can only play NFS 16 when online and there's no pausing, that's what its being criticized for. Also no drag racing.

Still sounds good, better than any NFS game since 2010 (haven't played Rivals)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)