Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 3383
    Promising youngster Conte in London's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    the "top6 mini league title":

adl or galliani would be proud of it

'pool absolutely need to find some consistency if they want to aim for the title. i can't see it happening, though.
    Top six mini league champions, most successful tackles champions, most intercepted passes champions, they're basically champions in every irrelevant stats "competition" since 1990.

Never when it matters the most. 27 years and counting.

Scousers and Arsenal fans would be the only deluded bunch to take the piss on everyone based on this stats.

Now when Chelsea leads the pack by a country mile, goonettes still make fun Chelsea for not playing in Europe. Haha. They'd be ready to spout $#@!e come May should Sanchez become top scorer saying something like "Maybe Chelsea have won the title, but they'll never have a player like Alexis Sanchez." Don't laugh but this sad bunch is more than capable of it.

Scousers would also take the piss on everyone should they finish the season with the most goals scored in the league. "Total football we're playing, we've beaten all the big clubs this season, been unlucky against the lesser sides but beware next season is going to be our season." Hahaha

Cash
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte in London View Post
    Top six mini league champions, most successful tackles champions, most intercepted passes champions, they're basically champions in every irrelevant stats "competition" since 1990.

Scousers and Arsenal fans would be the only deluded bunch to take the piss on everyone based on this stats.

Now when Chelsea leads the pack by a country mile, goonettes still make fun Chelsea for not playing in Europe. Haha. They'd be ready to spout $#@!e come May should Sanchez become top scorer saying something like "Maybe Chelsea have won the title, but they'll never have a player like Alexis Sanchez." Don't laugh but this sad bunch is more than capable of it.

Scousers would also take the piss on everyone should they finish the season with the most goals scored in the league. "Total football we're playing, we've beaten all the big clubs this season, been unlucky against the lesser sides but beware next season is going to be our season." Hahaha
    I love Hitler, I don't know why I just think he's the most perfect human being in history. I have a folder of Hitler pictures hidden deep on my harddrive. It's hidden in a maze of folders underneath tens of thousands of smug anime faces and reaction gifs. It's approaching 189,000 images now and I browse through them everyday. When my parents are out I bring out a portrait of Hitler I have hidden underneath my bed and hang it on the wall as I bow down and sieg heil in it's direction. One day I accidently left my computer on and my father found my hidden Hitler folder. When I came home my parents were waiting for me and told me to sit down. My father brought out my laptop and said "son we need to talk" I immedietly bolted out the door realizing that my life was over. I decided to end my life the way I wanted to. I traveled into the city and found a Jewish synagogue, I grabbed a rusty pike near a fence and charged in stabbing the Jewish priests with it while singing Sieg Heil Viktoria. Once they were all killed I lit myself alight along with the synagogue as a I take out an image of Hitler I carried in my pocket. "Hitler is love" I say, "Hitler is life".

Cash
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    I love Hitler, I don't know why I just think he's the most perfect human being in history. I have a folder of Hitler pictures hidden deep on my harddrive. It's hidden in a maze of folders underneath tens of thousands of smug anime faces and reaction gifs. It's approaching 189,000 images now and I browse through them everyday. When my parents are out I bring out a portrait of Hitler I have hidden underneath my bed and hang it on the wall as I bow down and sieg heil in it's direction. One day I accidently left my computer on and my father found my hidden Hitler folder. When I came home my parents were waiting for me and told me to sit down. My father brought out my laptop and said "son we need to talk" I immedietly bolted out the door realizing that my life was over. I decided to end my life the way I wanted to. I traveled into the city and found a Jewish synagogue, I grabbed a rusty pike near a fence and charged in stabbing the Jewish priests with it while singing Sieg Heil Viktoria. Once they were all killed I lit myself alight along with the synagogue as a I take out an image of Hitler I carried in my pocket. "Hitler is love" I say, "Hitler is life".
    Sieg heil mein Führer

Cash
    Mentioned
    1983 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BayernFan View Post
    Sieg heil mein Führer

@Maddy

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conte in London View Post

Sounds like Milan and their stats scudetti each year.

Cash
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)

http://www.football-italia.net/99924...w-tactics-hull

“I will admit, I’ve been here for a month and a half, but I am yet to see the sun. It rains practically every day...”

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)
    Hull is one of the grimmest places he could have picked. He also arrived at the worst time of the year.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Hull is one of the grimmest places he could have picked. He also arrived at the worst time of the year.
    Now imagine if someday Grimsby make it to the Premier league.
    Conte

Sveglia! Juve

The Guv'nor

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    So what you're saying is. You survived the fire.

Cash
    Mentioned
    1951 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    But he'll learn to perform on a cold rainy evening at stoke's
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Apparently David James suggested Hart should consider leaving Torino for Juventus because there is very little room for him in the EPL with so many good keepers around

EPL arrogance has reached a new low.
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Cash
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Apparently David James suggested Hart should consider leaving Torino for Juventus because there is very little room for him in the EPL with so many good keepers around

Like Bravo, he can't handle those "EPL crosses"
    Quote Originally Posted by Linebreak View Post
    Marchisio is needed asap.

M.M. <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Well after watching Torino - Inter i would say he cant handle serie a crosses either
    There is no god but Beppe and Euromaxx is his messenger

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    532 Post(s)

He's a dumb $#@!, more like sheer ignorance.

In some ways it's a compliment from him, that the Ingerland keeper would want to play for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Well after watching Torino - Inter i would say he cant handle serie a crosses either
    He's often been random on crosses, which is down to decision making when you are 6'5".
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)

this is the least classy tribute video i've ever seen. a footballer waves hands, makes selfies, smiles, jokes around, gets subbed in, but he didn't touch the ball at all.

Juventuz regular DutchJuventino's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    I am sorry for him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thats what you get for joining disgusting clubs

Cash
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    fussball-meister

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    The last few years he more and more looks like an old man. Should just have stayed and not joined that $#@! club with that $#@! manager.