Premier League 2016/2017 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This one's actually completely unpredictable.

City are probably the favourites, but so much can happen.
Actually,Arsenal are the best placed team among top EPL teams right now.All the other three go into a rebuilding phase especially City who have to rebuild massively.

But its Arsenal,so i dont know.If they get 2-3 class players tho,then i think they'll have a good chance next yr.

Both them and Spurs will be in Top 4 again next season imo.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Actually,Arsenal are the best placed team among top EPL teams right now.All the other three go into a rebuilding phase especially City who have to rebuild massively.

But its Arsenal,so i dont know.If they get 2-3 class players tho,then i think they'll have a good chance next yr.

Both them and Spurs will be in Top 4 again next season imo.
Tottenham could take it too, very strong and young squad, got the most potential out of anyone right now imo.

Problem is that it's very thin too, they need a couple of good depth players to survive CL and league simultaneously

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You know,the one good thing about EPL and their bottleloads of money is that ,with the level of competitivity in the league right now,you probably wont see a sustained 'Big 4' for atleast a while like the past decade where you wouldnt bet on anything other than a United-Arsenal-Chelsea-Pool top 4.This bodes well for other top clubs in other leagues like us,Bayern and even PSG in terms of Champions league ambitions.

Even in 90s Serie A for example, you had 1 or 2 big teams drop out of CL places every yr.

These are very dangerous times for some big EPL clubs particularly United who have had 3 poor yrs in a row and have to rebuild again now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
@Azzurri7,btw this is the new logo for PL from next season

Leicester's champions crest : (one on the right)

CiqjNtmXEAA2kCJ.jpg

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Do you guys think Conte will bring back his 442/424 at Chelsea? With the players he has that seems to be the most obvious choice to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)