Serie A 2016/2017 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2015
Director general Giovanni Carnevali says Sassuolo will keep focusing on young Italians, whilst carefully balancing their books.

The Neroverdi are among the most successful smaller teams in Serie A, producing some of the most promising Italian players like Domenico Berardi and Simone Zaza.

“We're not going to compromise our policy,” Carnevali told TRS. “We'll keep relying on players who are young and Italian.

“We have an excellent relationship with Roma, and we have [Matteo] Politano, [Lorenzo] Pellegrini who did really well. And [Luca] Mazzitelli will be part of our squad next season.

“We're not the type of team that necessarily has to sell its players. We have an important club behind us. We managed to finish the season whilst balancing our books, and this is another thing we can boast about, seen what a difficult job that is in Italy.

“We don't get as much money from TV rights as other teams. I don't mean the big city clubs but the mid-table ones. We earn less than they do but we're good at balancing the books and managing our club's finances carefully.”
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Good example for other Italian clubs. And Marotta, give them some of our youngsters, they will make it happen :)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I wonder how many times Hamsik will mention the scudetto this season.
Well he can do the right thing and quit Napoli to join us and put actions to his words...

I see Napoli selling Higuain therefore retaining everybody else (maybe they`ll lose this Khoulibaly guy whatever his name is) and without Higuain they arent that good... maybe the`ll get Cavani back who knows...
Roma are too inconsistent for me so wouldnt do anything..
Inter will start the league as they always start but they`ll fall as the league goes on...
Milan - Mark my words - They will be the surprise of the season finishing 2nd! This is of course if they sign Rudi Garcia as their next manager!
Sassuolo will stay the same
Fiorentina will again finish mid table so will Lazio
Calgiari will servive while the other two will go down with Pescara bottom of the table!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Rudi Garcia drops Milan hint ?

“I hope to be back coaching in the last week of June or the first week of July,” Garcia told TF1.

“Of course, I could come back to Ligue 1, but my preference is Europe. I could stay in Italy, definitely further north.

“I could also go to Spain, and why not England or Germany too? I see myself in one of the four or five major European Leagues.

“I hope that will happen, because I need to find a project that interests me. I hope to find it.”

Hope this cunt comes back so we could beat his ass again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)