Serie A 2016/2017 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 198
Page 198 of 417 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 8332
    Juventuz regular

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Serie A 2016/2017

Udine is by far the closest venue of Serie A matches for fans from Slovenia and Croatia so there are always a few hundred of them when traditionally more followed Italian teams such as Juve, Milan and Inter as well as Roma and Lazio play there.

Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1264 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    Nice goal

That's some EPL-level defending though.
    Spezia
    CAMPIONI D'ITALIA # 35
    LE6END

Cash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fint View Post
    A bit late with this, but the Friulli/Dacia stadium looks fantastic with a full crowd, why can't udinese fill it when playing against other small teams?
    True, but before you even can build a stadium it took so much time with the Italian $#@!ty councils.

It looks like Cagliari are the first one to build a new stadium. Atalanta is also close I thought.
    I hate the running tracks in all the $#@!ing Italian stadiums like Olimpico, Bentegodi and the old Friuli. I am ok with Massari (Genoa/Samp), it's close on the pitch and looks good, the only problem is the field if there is some bad weather.

Friuli is a new 25.000 seater and I think most of the teams suits a 20.000-25.000 seater. It would be lovely to see clubs with a good fanbase in a nice new stadium with a better acoustic. It will improve the atmosphere for sure. I am talking about clubs like Atalanta, Cagliari, Torino, Bologna et cetera.

To be honest Palermo needs it defenitely the most. Their stadium is awfully empty last years and before there where always around 20.000 spectators every match. In term of the most ugly stadium to watch on television Bentegodi clubs (Chievo & Hellas) deserves a new stadium, awful looking on television. In real life it's ok, but you can't see the spectators on tv.

Atalanta is by far the worst the ugliest stadium in Italy. On television it looks better because the supporters are close on the field, but the outside and the cheap tribunes are laughable.

Edit:
    Special mention for Cesena. Good compact and renovated stadium. It's a joy to watch matches if Cesena plays home, the only disadvantage is their artificial grass .

Cash
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Juve fans under investigation
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus have been placed under investigation after their fans made alleged anti-Semitic chants aimed at Fiorentina.

The incident occurred during their 3-0 Serie A victory over Bologna in Turin on Sunday.

The FIGC has opened an investigation into the allegations.

It heightens the tension ahead of this weekend’s showdown between Juve and Fiorentina, who have been bitter rivals for decades.

As it’s not the first time Juventus supporters have been accused of offensive chants, they could have to pay a heavy fine or even see parts of the stadium closed as punishment.

The Bianconeri host Atalanta this evening in the Coppa Italia Round of 16, so the authorities will be keeping a very close eye on the stands for more condemnable behaviour.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    We have some idiots there but that's nothing new.
    2017/2018 - 6 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

Lurkers have rights too.

Founder of DACL = Dream Access for Capable Lurkers

**Bringing Lurkers out of the shadows since 2005.**

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1386 Post(s)
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Beppe Marotta Is My God Bianconero_Aus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1312 Post(s)

All trolling aside, Serie A has been really good this season in terms of quality imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronios View Post
    If i see him now, i will kiss his left cheek for Pjanic, his right cheek for Benatia and prolly a french kiss for Higuain!

Cash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Definitely. Some thrilling games this season in Serie A. Just need to get some sort of hype machine going and get a stop to the belittling.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The european spot and regalation candidate pretty much already decided tho.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    The european spot and regalation candidate pretty much already decided tho.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Not really, it's very tight behind us. Bottom three teams have been really bad this season as you mentioned though.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

By Football Italia staff

Juventus have been placed under investigation after their fans made alleged anti-Semitic chants aimed at Fiorentina.

The incident occurred during their 3-0 Serie A victory over Bologna in Turin on Sunday.

It heightens the tension ahead of this weekend’s showdown between Juve and Fiorentina, who have been bitter rivals for decades.

As it’s not the first time Juventus supporters have been accused of offensive chants, they could have to pay a heavy fine or even see parts of the stadium closed as punishment.

The Bianconeri host Atalanta this evening in the Coppa Italia Round of 16, so the authorities will be keeping a very close eye on the stands for more condemnable behaviour.

Whats bologna got to do with fiorentina? and is Fiorentina a jewish club?

Could also be a load of balls.
    Conte - Brought us back to the top of Italy
    Allegri - Bringing us to the top of Europe

Cash
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchJuventino View Post

By Football Italia staff

I see now. Always wondered why Turk is a Juve fan.

Cash
    Mentioned
    366 Post(s)
    Serie Love
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    don’t know where my heart will take me
    But I know your light will protect me
    From this fragile world

Cash
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post

I also fail to see what is so jewish about Fiorentina maybe it's a very random insult from our fans
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'è
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Juventuz star

Cash
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    Serie Love
    Apparently we have no grinta in offense, no wonder all the talk about complacency...

Cash
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    Definitely. Some thrilling games this season in Serie A. Just need to get some sort of hype machine going and get a stop to the belittling.
    you'd need people filling the stadiums and offer a decent green.
    But nowdays it's all about tv and they don't care if people show up or not.

Cash
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)

There's a big Jewish community and a well known synagogue in Firenze, maybe they were referencing that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    There's a big Jewish community and a well known synagogue in Firenze, maybe they were referencing that?

Hardly that big when compared to others. Infact, it's 100 more than Turin though checking out some other links they say Florence has 1400 with Turin having 1600.

As for synagogue, it appears the one in Rome is bigger and I think Florence one is second so I'll give you that still doesn't explain the insults.

Might be a verbal fight between two guys, with it blown out of proportion.

Cash
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)

Hardly that big when compared to others. Infact, it's 100 more than Turin though checking out some other links they say Florence has 1400 with Turin having 1600.

As for synagogue, it appears the one in Rome is bigger and I think Florence one is second so I'll give you that still doesn't explain the insults.

Might be a verbal fight between two guys, with it blown out of proportion.
    You type in 'most jews in Italy', the search result actually lists Firenze and now you conclude my answer was completely wrong.

Whatever, dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Cash
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    You type in 'most jews in Italy', the search result actually lists Firenze and now you conclude my answer was completely wrong.

Whatever, dude.
    Why not? Roma, milan, firenze and turin in that order. As I said in other sources it states Turin has more such as this.

http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/e...communities/IT

Where it specifically mentions smaller commonunitys exist in firenze and that Turin has more jews. So why would Juve fans mock firenze when they have a bigger community of Jew's closer to home? You could argue firenze has smaller population than Turin so in proportion it stands out and that's a valid point. However there's no right or wrong it's a theory.

There's nothing wrong in being incorrect when you say "big". I won't hold it against you but there's a whole load of other places with big community's as well. I was just being curious and I don't believe your answer is enough. Even you should know it. I ain't hear to argue over Jew's either so take it over a pinch of salt. It's a half decent theory but that's all it is.