Serie A 2016/2017 - Club football - Juventuz Forums - Page 414
Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414
Results 8,261 to 8,269 of 8269

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by radekas View Post
    I don't know how anyone could ever like Totti tbh.
    this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Dude, I don't think Ale could have asked for a more perfect final game.
    i guess you're referring to the home game against atalanta. many tend to forget that alex's last game was actually the coppa final defeat to napoli.

and yes, i think alex deserves a farewell game at the juve stadium. as far as i remember, he never officially announced his retirement.

Cash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Crotone comeback is probably one of the greatest in football ever.

As for Totti, good riddance. He has always been a piece of $#@!, one of the filthiest players in Italy. So glad he didn't win anything for almost a decade.

Cash
    Mentioned
    618 Post(s)

$#@! Totti. Disgusting piece of $#@!.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But I tell you there is no such message, no such home -- only the millions of last moments . . . nothing more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.

Cash
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by s4tch View Post
    this

- - - Updated - - -

i guess you're referring to the home game against atalanta. many tend to forget that alex's last game was actually the coppa final defeat to napoli.

and yes, i think alex deserves a farewell game at the juve stadium. as far as i remember, he never officially announced his retirement.
    I know, but that was not Del Piero's final game in front of his own fans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbouti View Post
    I beat up many of the girls who rejected me. I mean, how could they, right? I'm such a nice guy. HOW COULD THEY REJECT ME!!!!

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
    Crotone comeback is probably one of the greatest in football ever.

As for Totti, good riddance. He has always been a piece of $#@!, one of the filthiest players in Italy. So glad he didn't win anything for almost a decade.
    In bottom 3 for literally all season long, then come last game, they survived..

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    No man, many of us grew up with Del Piero and Totti. I was never a Totti fan, but he did score some spectacular goals and he was simply around for so long that it's normal to miss him.

I bet many Roma and Milan fans felt the same way about Ale..
    Any Azzurri fan or Serie a fan would miss Totti, there's no two ways about it, they can hate him, insult him but serie a will miss him alongside many of those names like Del Piero and Maldini previously. He was a huge part of 90's Italian football and the man played till today which is to admire for and his love for his city and people is something to look at it and maybe just hope couple of them will follow on their footsteps. The likes of Del Piero, Maldini, Totti, Buffon, De Rossi don't come very often.

I admit I was emotional last night, his team-mates, close friend, fans made it one of those days that any man would love to be in his place.

As a Juve fan and for someone who loves and admire Italian football since I was little boy, I'll miss him.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Juventuz addict <span style='color: #008000'>Raz</span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Only Buffon is left now after Totti. Last one from generation.
    Quote Originally Posted by X
    I wish I had Contes wig to cover myself when I sleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven
    Fred is love, Fred is life
    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Melo View Post
    Conte is bigger than the club

Cash
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Any Azzurri fan or Serie a fan would miss Totti, there's no two ways about it, they can hate him, insult him but serie a will miss him alongside many of those names like Del Piero and Maldini previously. He was a huge part of 90's Italian football and the man played till today which is to admire for and his love for his city and people is something to look at it and maybe just hope couple of them will follow on their footsteps. The likes of Del Piero, Maldini, Totti, Buffon, De Rossi don't come very often.

I admit I was emotional last night, his team-mates, close friend, fans made it one of those days that any man would love to be in his place.

As a Juve fan and for someone who loves and admire Italian football since I was little boy, I'll miss him.
    De Rossi, really? What about Gattuso
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Have no idea !!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    De Rossi, really? What about Gattuso
    I can see De Rossi for at least 20years at Rome, he's already served 16 years. He's a symbol and icon for Rome too.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty