Results 8,321 to 8,332 of 8332
    PAULO DYBBAAALLLAAA!!! Badass Dybala's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    what happened with kessie lol...

drug abuse?
    what is it with milan and player medicals... I smell another Aly Cissokho case here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    Probably their lack of fund. Did they got another team bus to sell?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    dodgy teeth
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Record.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Expert of discuss on topic

Cash
    Mentioned
    632 Post(s)
    Inter rejected by James Rodriguez
    http://www.football-italia.net/10340...ames-rodriguez

supplies

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    watch di maria tell them to $#@! off next... I'm telling you now that sky sports image of the predictive team for next season was just hilarious, they'll struggle to even sign lodi right now.
    ILLLLLL TRICOLOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICOLOOOOOOOOOOOR ABBIAMO VINTO IL TRICCCOOOOLLLOOOOOORRRRRRRRR

It's not Just a stadium - It's our Home. It's not just a kit - It's our Skin. We're not only Eleven - We're Millions. We're not just a crowd - We're a family. It's not just 90 minutes - It's a lifetime. It's not just a passion - It's an emotion. It's not just a game - It's our life. Juventus is not just a club - It's a lifestyle!

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1336 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lgorTudor View Post
    Inter rejected by James Rodriguez
    http://www.football-italia.net/10340...ames-rodriguez

supplies
    Spanish newspaper As claims that Real Madrid have turned down Inter’s €42m offer for James Rodriguez
    €42m
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    whilst inda are asking 50 mill for perisic

Cash
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Man utd will sign him and bale.lucky real for the money they will get from EPL clubs and reinforcement their team.
    50m from man utd for james
    70m from man utd for bale
    60m from chelsea for morata

ಠ_ಠ
    <|>
    /ω\

Expert of discuss on topic

Juventuz regular Afghan_juventus's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Afghan_juventus View Post
    Probably too early to predict postions other than first but ill say:
    1. Juventus
    2. Fiorentina
    3. Milan
    4. Roma
    5. Napoli
    6. Sassuolo
    7. Shinter
    8. Lazio
    another $#@!ing horrible prediction

Cash
    Mentioned
    2017 Post(s)
    Football italia : Inter willing to buy belotti for 70mil+3 players
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Cash
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post
    €42m
    it's like our 25m offer for alexis

Cash
    Mentioned
    2079 Post(s)
    Calshio

Nicola: 'I'll cycle to Turin'

Crotone Coach Davide Nicola said he’ll keep his promise to cycle all the way to Turin after achieving Serie A safety. “It’ll feel like a breeze after this.”

The Calabrese club was in its first ever top flight campaign and spent all of it in the bottom three – except for the final 77 minutes.

Their 3-1 win over Lazio was not enough, as they also needed Empoli to miss out on victory in Sicily, and tonight the Tuscans lost 2-1 to already-relegated Palermo.

“I promised I’d ride my bicycle from Crotone to Turin and I am prepared to do anything in order to get what I want. It’ll feel like a breeze after this,” Nicola told Sky Sport Italia.

“We put in such huge work to get here. When I really commit to a cause, I see it through all the way. None of this could’ve happened if the club hadn’t put its faith in these protagonists, taking away all alibis.

“I won’t forget the Vrenna family and Raffaele in particular. I don’t forget those who show such faith and fairness. In the first half of the season, we earned very few points, but at the same time we came so close to the kind of performances we had over the last nine rounds.

For one reason or another, sometimes it all clicks into place. They might’ve considered me mad when I continued to believe in our chances, but I always said we had quality.

“The players followed me, they believed, showed great enthusiasm and that is how we reached this point.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    372 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Siamak View Post
    Man utd will sign him and bale.lucky real for the money they will get from EPL clubs and reinforcement their team.
    50m from man utd for james
    70m from man utd for bale
    60m from chelsea for morata
    All 3 are not leaving