[Serie A, 34th round] Juventus 3-0 Lazio [20th April, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
haha i didn't know he got injured for rest of season when posting this. :cry: It sucks ending a season without scoring a goal. My deepest condolences to Marchisio and his fans.
Hopefully you are trolling. It would be wise to tone down a little bit. Don't be petty like that.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It was obvious the guy didn't even watch the game based on his post in the other thread. Still, here's an infraction for the same troll over and over again.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He should be on a ban by now. Every week its the same trolling with his intentions obviously pretty clear for everyone to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, if we win this can we mathematically seal the league? Or does Napoli need to lose/draw next round for that to happen?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He should be on a ban by now. Every week its the same trolling with his intentions obviously pretty clear for everyone to see.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, if we win this can we mathematically seal the league? Or does Napoli need to lose/draw next round for that to happen?
If we win this and Napoli lose, I think we're +12 with 4 matches to go... So mathematically? No... But I'd say we're pretty safe to have the scudetto party if that happens. :weee:

Jun 6, 2015
haha i didn't know he got injured for rest of season when posting this. :cry: It sucks ending a season without scoring a goal. My deepest condolences to Marchisio and his fans.
Ban this idiot. I hope you live a sad little live and die unhappy without ever accomplishing anything. No one will remember you when you're gone scrap that no one remembers you five minutes after meeting you. The legend Marchisio will forever be remembered and cherished he'll have a special place in every Juventinos heart.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
we have the h2h advantage, so at +12, it would be over.
We both won, 2-2 on aggregate. I don't think away goals counts... So it would come to goal differential, which I don't think they could overcome anyways.

Regardless of tiebreakers though, scudetto is won. There's just no way we drop 9 points in 5 matches right now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
We both won, 2-2 on aggregate. I don't think away goals counts... So it would come to goal differential, which I don't think they could overcome anyways.

Regardless of tiebreakers though, scudetto is won. There's just no way we drop 9 points in 5 matches right now.
Even if we do, there's no way Napoli wins all their remaining games either.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I can't even -rep this guy again... Right now I really wanna punch him... I always dislike all this ultra silly and nonsense fight but right now I can see myself kicking this guy on the floor with a couple of ultras

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Stop this shit , it's not funny , it's fucking annoying :sergio:

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)