Stephan Appiah!! (1 Viewer)

Hasuni Boi

Sep 19, 2003
Milan may have Gatusso, and Roma may have Emerson, and Davids will most probably leave us at the end of the seasons, but u know what, i don't give a S**t about that. U now why? Probably u do cause of the name of the thread, but the reason is Stephan Appiah, he's 23 years old, and was the best midfielder, if not the best player on the field yesterday. And the game was betwen if not the best two teams in Europ, but atleast two teams among top 3.

The Ghanian player dribbled as good as Kaka, passed as good as Nedved and Rui, won more balls than Tacchi and Gatusso, and ran more than Zambrotta, that tells u about how good this guy is.

If Lippi had started with David's instead of Appiah, there's a big chance that he either would be to exited and got sent of, or he would have had a very bad game. Appiah did everuthing that Davids did in his best days, and he's only 23. Wait till he get's some more experience and get's settled a little better in the team, then u will never, ever hear Vieira's or David's or anybody else's name, everybody will be screaming Appiah! Appiah! Appiah!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The ESPN guys were very curious about the Appiah-Gatusso clash!! :)

they said that in yesterday´s game.... appiah and gattuso were doing sparks between each other in the field.... because they were both always shocking each other anf fightintg for the ball.

A totally physical duel between both.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Stephen Appiah is my absolutely favourite player in Juventus, but I have to admit he's not the ball winner Gatusso is. Appiah has better passing, a better shot, e touch of flair even, but he's inferior to Gatusso when it comes to tackling and winning the ball. IMO Gatusso is the best ball winner in the world, even better than Davids or Keane.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Me too, Appiah's one of my favourites alongside Miccoli. Our new signings excite me so much :D and I can't wait to see the guy mature and work on his shots :extatic:

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
appiah was superb yesterday....! buy of the season indeed....i dont give a damn bout davids anymore, he can go if he wants to. we have appiah now...!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
In a few years, I honestly believe that he will be frontrunner for UEFA midfielder of the year awards. His game just nees a little fine-tuning in the shot selection department, and he will be fine.

It's his class as a player and a human being that had me hooked.

To quote Jerry Maguire, when he signed my jersey when I met him "He had me at Hello"

Yes, he actually said Hi to the people that he was signing for.

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
I was thinking ...Davids in the bench what he think about Appiah...wow he is me when i had this age....so for me this is our new Davids...out small pitbull....:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by kharbana ] ++
I was thinking ...Davids in the bench what he think about Appiah...wow he is me when i had this age....so for me this is our new Davids...out small pitbull....:D
Maybe it's a good thing that Appiah can win balls without roughing other players up too much. Sure, Davids had a great physical presence on the pitch, but Appiah is great at winning balls without having to push and shove so much. IMO Appiah's the perfect replacement for Davids

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I like to say to appiah "da Devil"

jeje i just imagine him with a trident and red horns!!!.

He looks like a real devil

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)