Daredevil (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

---

This tv show deserves a thread.

I'm currently on 8th episode of season 2 and I gotta say that it's amazing. After the Batman trilogy this was/is the only stuff that came out and is worth of watching. It keeps getting better and better.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    This must be the golden age of super hero movies. Why do you think that is?
    Technology finally caught up. I think that's the main reason. They can provide what they always needed -- CGI and effects. Pretty much everything that makes a super hero movie.

Second reason is that it gets them tons of money due to kids and pretty much all age who want to see it.

It's also a field that's new. So they are taking advantage of it until people get sick of it like with everything else.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    Couldn't have said it better, Dule. I'm on episode 10 of season 2. Great and exciting series to watch :tup:

The Punisher :delpiero:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    First you now Jesus? What the fuck is going on Sundays?? Bunch of lazy fuchs
    well, i'm gonna save you monday to friday...that's fair imo. :boh:

...about saturday...well...don't get into a fight or something, not gonna save you. i do only easy work on saturday, like kicking your ass so you won't get overrun by a car...and even that i will only do once, if it happens two times in a row - i'll let it happen because i have to assume it's a suicide attempt and i really don't have time for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)