Dušan Vlahović (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
vlahovic_350x400.jpg

6403989cd073d8dc0dff13c33db0b0ee.png

Another gem. He just turned 16 and people are comparing him to Zlatan. No one can stop him in Serbian youth leagues, scored shitload of goals there. He's already training with the 1st team, yet to make a debut, but that will happen soon and he will be youngest ever to achieve that. According to some sites, Juve scouts watched him against Russian side, Tosno. City and Liverpool also interested. Hope he will stay here for at least 3 years and then move on to another black and white kit (fuck off Newcastle and East Stirlingshire)..

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he is forward If he's sure to not play much with us then i don't mind us sending him on a loan Sassuolo! We are almost sister clubs.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I find it so difficult to judge raw talent. He looks interesting but I feel like I have really no idea what I am watching. So... how do others perceive him?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Osman you know why i said that :D

If its a black african player, and he is remarcable because of technique, i dont really mind.

However, if its because he's large and physically superior, it becomes important. A poor player thats 4-5 years older can significantly overpower in these primavera's. But if he's actually 15, he could become a monster like drogba/lukaku/hulk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah and this Serbian is two feet tall and 15-16 years old too. Kean is tall but not big enough to question his age. He looks every inch his age and not older.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Osman you know why i said that :D

If its a black african player, and he is remarcable because of technique, i dont really mind.

However, if its because he's large and physically superior, it becomes important. A poor player thats 4-5 years older can significantly overpower in these primavera's. But if he's actually 15, he could become a monster like drogba/lukaku/hulk
Well...that's the point I guess

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #20
    scored his 2nd goal in pro career

semi-final of serbian cup

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)