[Coppa Italia 1/2] JUVENTUS vs Calciopoli Directors [27th Jan, 2016] (1 Viewer)

MoM of the Match

• Medel's captain armband

• LASAGNA

• Calciopoli not happening every 6months

• Cambiasso's flying hair

• Mancini's Smile

• Jovetic not signing back then for us

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 29, 2006
Merda fans crying already! Ahahahah!

Check out posts No:3197:

Quote Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
Fuck Juve, but it's a good result for us. We were never going to finish ahead of Juve, Roma are more our competition then they are.
That's a depressing truth.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumOfSolace View Post
Juventus on course to their 11th consecutive win. One more and they'll match their own record.

What a crappy day.
11 consecutive wins? fuck me.

This kind of shit is why I didn't even so much as crack a fucking smile at all the dumbshit memes, jokes and images from earlier in the season after juve's slow start. "Keep digging, we've got to find Juventus"... "Must be pretty cold down there at -9" shut the fuck up. How fucking impaired do you have to be to make fun of the 4-time consecutive, DOMINATING champions, after a slow start, especially when we know what kind of uniquely unholy retardation our own club is capable of? If the league was a marathon, juve might have started slowly but we've sprinted to halfway, then sat on the floor and proceeded to fucking hack our own legs off with an axe, then grind them up and consume them as a smoothie.

Post 3198:

Sometimes I wonder if we're being punished for the consecutive Scudetti we won. Last minute equalizer followed by Juventus winning their 11th straight with a winner from Dybala. What a shitty day.

Those are MODERATORS we are talking about!!! :lol:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Merda fans crying already! Ahahahah!

... We were never going to finish ahead of Juve.
[...]
Those are MODERATORS we are talking about!!! :lol:

but check the poll in the same thread: more than 50% of the votes say :merda: will win the scudetto. most of their fans are delusional.

btw back in october, when we lost to sassuolo, i thought we lost all chances of winning the title, and our best shot could be a 3rd place, so yeah, fans aren't always great experts, including myself.

Apr 29, 2006
but check the poll in the same thread: more than 50% of the votes say :merda: will win the scudetto. most of their fans are delusional.

btw back in october, when we lost to sassuolo, i thought we lost all chances of winning the title, and our best shot could be a 3rd place, so yeah, fans aren't always great experts, including myself.
Come on, its called blind optimism.

Everyone watching us knew we were playing better than the scores suggested, but maybe we couldn't have turned it around that fast. Like, having a few draws in 11 game winning streak. That is one thing, but CL was never in real doubt.

Everyone watching Inter on the other hand wondered how long will this thing last? And most knew it not to be for long. This overpaid circus imploded even when they were winning. Now when reality dawns upon those blinded fools, they see the fucking karmic connection all of a sudden. A revelation!!! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)