Youri Tielemans - CM/DM -Anderlecht (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
There might be some truth behind this rumor. There were murmurs about us being interested in him at the end of last mercato.

"Juventus will probably [up] their offer to sign Tielemans in the summer, PSG are interested, according to @romeoagresti."

My guess was he'll join one of Bayern and PSG. Not Barca or Real because there's less room for him to develop there.

It'll be a great coup if we can sign him. Forget Bernardo Silva, this here is the fap-worthy rumor.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
yh of course :D

they are asking 30mil which is insane

we should meet around half way
Rumors are that Liverpool wats to offer 30 for him and that would be the reason why Anderlecht rejected the 15MEuro.

- - - Updated - - -

20m seems fair. But he wont go for less than 30m.
He will, most expensive player ever to leave Belgium was Lukaku to Chelsea for 22 million. Tielemans will go for less I think.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@chester can you give a good explenation of tielemans abilities and playstyle, and how he'd fit in juventus ?
You watch him the most of all here, unles @Seven is also following anderlecht :tongue:

I like this rumor, because its goal.com, because EPL have shit midfields, and it would be exceptionally logical to link him with victimpool, tottenham, manchester.

But juventus, by goal.com ? unusual.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I like this rumor, because its goal.com, because EPL have $#@! midfields, and it would be exceptionally logical to link him with victimpool, tottenham, manchester.

But juventus, by goal.com ? unusual.
I haven't followed him, so can't say for sure, but someone told me Agresti is decent when it comes to Juve news despite being a goal.com journo.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I haven't followed him, so can't say for sure, but someone told me Agresti is decent when it comes to Juve news despite being a goal.com journo.
Another good sign. I would say, we should do this deal now. I cant imagine we are going to sign him without competition in the summer.
And that competition is why i've considered him impossible.

However, juve has excellent scouting, probably noticing the undeniable talent, whilst EPL only tends to go for stars when they shine. Could be exactly the right timing now. He's a bit away from spotlights, he's not an AM so he'll make less headlines.

Man if this would go on, i'll personally walk to turin to flush hernanes down the toilet to make this deal happen

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Tielemans is a CM, has a great pass, good vision, left and right footed, good distance shot and decent FK.
But, he isn't even a starter at Anderlecht, we play with Defour on his spot., be more consistant and be more of a leader and the he will be ready to make a step up.
He isn't ready for it yet.
At Juve, I see him as a possible replacement for Marchisio, not for Pogba, then it would be more logical to sign Praet.

Dec 8, 2015
Besnik Hasi is clueless though. Hope he gets sacked soon

Trezeguet was in Belgium today for the 'Juve football camp'.

Read he had talks with the head of Anderlecht about Tielemans & Praet

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
So its seems we understand that the talent now is in Belgium...
Tielemans as much as I like this player and think he is extremely talented he is nowhere near Juve level at the moment
He could be a very special player but could also be the sort of player which his cons beats his pros
For a reasonable amount he could be a good investment but he should be loaned to a Serie A club first to see if he can fit to Serie A and also to gain experience in Italy!

Praet is also an interesting prospect - Also seems like less of a risk at the moment!

I was really impressed with the Marseille guy Batshuayi and Carrasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)