Rolando Mandragora - Player discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 549
  1. #61
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,488
    Cash
    21,678
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp View Post
    According to Sky, Juventus will make contacts with Mandragora's agent in the coming days, Rolando could stay at Juve in January.
    Wat?

  2. #62
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    23,321
    Cash
    7,314
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Like the last thing we needed was yet another DM...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post

    "Mediocre"

    You dont even $#@!ing now him


    How "mediocre" were pirlo and marchiso ?

    Italian cm's right ?
    Well do you?
    I do not know him,as noone else does, and if this doesnt says you smth, here is another thing;
    he is a substitute for Genoa, which ranks 17/20 and he is not even good enough to be in their squad, as he is loaned to a serie B team and even there he is not a starter...

    The only reason we are interested on him is because he has a U21 NT cap, thats the only reason we are always interest on such young and unknown talents, we dont discover them, or make them, we are trying to get them when they have NT caps. CM esp defensive orientated ones come in abundance in serie A, ts not like we will ever come sort of them, its not like they are rare, like LBs or quickly become super expensive as prolific finishers, its not like we dont already own a Sturaro, Maronne and Lemina and we will run sort of such a player in the next decade. Its not like we have so much money and every starter issue solved that we wont mind those 10mil, its not like we make profits from talents like Porto and Palermo do with us.
    He is most likely never play with us, will be loaned to death and lost for a right to buy of 2mil... like an army of youngsters before him.
    Thats not whats worse though, nor the fact that Marotta is likely to get a good cut from the deal,
    but the fact that we will need those 10mil when we will try to get that Oscar/Gundogan/Isco etc and we will fall sort of that cash and the next Padoin Marotta will get, until Mandragora becomes of age...

    Rolando might, or might never become relevant in the far future, but we are surely going to suffer from the bleeding of allocated cash in these countless deals, right in the next transfer window!
    Last edited by Cronios; 30.12.2015 at 19:42.
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

  3. #63
    Founder of Hism Hist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    8,897
    Cash
    11,907
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns View Post
    If there is anything I trust its that Beppe and his team know what they are doing when it comes to young Italians.
    If he's willing to pay 10m then I'm expecting a really good and promising player here.
    Why? his record is actually good with foreigners like Pogba, Koman and morata rather than italians. Unless you count zaza as a brilliant deal.
    Hist: 1 decent starter, 1 worldclass, 1 bench, 2 out
    Post Ironic: 0 World class 2 decent-good starters. 1 bench player.
    DelPiero84: 3 world class, 2 bench.
    Zizinho: 2 world class, 1 very good starter and the rest for bench.
    Quetzalcoatl: 1 world class, 1 good starter, 2 bench and Staruro out.
    Alex Juventino: 2 World Class, 2 decent starters and 1 bench
    IgorTudor: 0 world class, 2 good starters, 3 bench
    ADP1897: 1 World Class, One good starter, and 3 Bench

  4. #64
    نحن الروبوتات Klin's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    59,071
    Cash
    33,942
    Mentioned
    2897 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacheryah View Post
    No Klin, you are the only one lazy enough to just check whoscored.

    Well...you and rakib
    I didn't even know what whoscored was until you mentioned it the other day because you said you checked Gundogan's stats and some random articles and now he's the best thing since sliced bread for you.
    Ban Marc.

  5. #65
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,024
    Cash
    52,910
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    If he's anything like Khedira bring him in! We're weak in the midfield. Kwadwo and Khedira are injured more often than not, and Sturaro is the only defensive minded midfielder we have other than Cheesio ( not counting padoin, he can everywhere). Hopefully he'll be able to hit the ground running Pogba style.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  6. #66
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,376
    Cash
    21,648
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    You know.................

    @Cronios has a point.


    Let's face it. 10 million is a lot for an 18 year old midfielder who quite honestly, hasn't shown a lot in the big leagues. Is he really that much better than what we may have down in the Primavera ranks?
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  7. #67
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,945
    Cash
    2,502,370
    Mentioned
    2129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    You know.................

    @Cronios has a point.


    Let's face it. 10 million is a lot for an 18 year old midfielder who quite honestly, hasn't shown a lot in the big leagues. Is he really that much better than what we may have down in the Primavera ranks?
    Yeah, but no one knows $#@! about him, so I guess trusting Paratici & the guys is better than anything we've got. They've done quite a good job in the past as well, Sturaro was a pretty similar deal for example, and he's turned out quite good for 10 million.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  8. #68
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,376
    Cash
    21,648
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelot View Post
    Yeah, but no one knows $#@! about him, so I guess trusting Paratici & the guys is better than anything we've got. They've done quite a good job in the past as well, Sturaro was a pretty similar deal for example, and he's turned out quite good for 10 million.
    But Sturaro was also a semi-regular player for Genoa at the time, and several years older.

    This kid had a handful of matches in Genoa, and then got loaned out to a Serie B club. There are some differences here. I do trust the board to do the right thing, but I can also understand why some people would say

    "10 million? For him?"
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  9. #69
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,024
    Cash
    52,910
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    You know.................

    @Cronios has a point.


    Let's face it. 10 million is a lot for an 18 year old midfielder who quite honestly, hasn't shown a lot in the big leagues. Is he really that much better than what we may have down in the Primavera ranks?
    10 mil may sound like a lot, but if the kid slips in smoothly like Sturaro has, would the cost still matter? We're thin in midfield and the tougher half if the season is coming around pretty fast.

    Hopefully he'll pull a sturaro in Bayern then we knock em out just like madrid
    Völler is here with DAi.

  10. #70
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Greater Albania
    Posts
    17,488
    Cash
    21,678
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    But Sturaro was also a semi-regular player for Genoa at the time, and several years older.

    This kid had a handful of matches in Genoa, and then got loaned out to a Serie B club. There are some differences here. I do trust the board to do the right thing, but I can also understand why some people would say

    "10 million? For him?"
    10mln are the new 4mln these days.

    Italy, all your talents belong to us.

    Plus like many here have said Italians are less likely to leave us for some retarted EPL team throwing money at them.

  11. #71
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,024
    Cash
    52,910
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    10mln are the new 4mln these days.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  12. #72
    Future D.I.L.F. King of Kings's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    At Hustini's home computer, secretly changing his location
    Posts
    27,376
    Cash
    21,648
    Mentioned
    546 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post
    10 mil may sound like a lot, but if the kid slips in smoothly like Sturaro has, would the cost still matter? We're thin in midfield and the tougher half if the season is coming around pretty fast.

    Hopefully he'll pull a sturaro in Bayern then we knock em out just like madrid
    You are asking an 18 year old to be a vice-marchisio, when he has spent most of the season in Serie B. I just don't know if there is anything special about him that would justify a cost like this. The only reason why we are thin in midfield is because of injuries, not quality. Unless Khedira, Lemina, and Asamoah are all out long term, where would this kid end up playing?

    I could understand if it were an issue of quality, then yes, this would make more sense.
    April 28th, 2016. The day my world changed forever

  13. #73
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    30,024
    Cash
    52,910
    Mentioned
    2092 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    You are asking an 18 year old to be a vice-marchisio, when he has spent most of the season in Serie B. I just don't know if there is anything special about him that would justify a cost like this. The only reason why we are thin in midfield is because of injuries, not quality. Unless Khedira, Lemina, and Asamoah are all out long term, where would this kid end up playing?

    I could understand if it were an issue of quality, then yes, this would make more sense.
    The only two reason I'm in favor of this deal is because of how we've previously handled young midfielders, you don't have to look no futher than Pogs and Sturaro (verdict has yet to be called out on Lemima).

    Second reason, is because we are thin in the midfield, I agree with you, it's not due to quality that's for sure! But because 2 of our better midfielders consistently get ruled out, we need a reliable back up and if this back up can become an integral part of the squad even better!

    Where would the kid be playing if/after Kwadwo and Khedira were to be 100% fit, he'd sit his ass on the bench and prove himself, simple as that. Same deal with Lemima.
    Völler is here with DAi.

  14. #74
    Midnight Marauder Ocelot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    18,945
    Cash
    2,502,370
    Mentioned
    2129 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Kings View Post
    But Sturaro was also a semi-regular player for Genoa at the time, and several years older.

    This kid had a handful of matches in Genoa, and then got loaned out to a Serie B club. There are some differences here. I do trust the board to do the right thing, but I can also understand why some people would say

    "10 million? For him?"
    It is absolutely justified, I give you that.
    NI.
    ~The Knights who say Ni.

  15. #75
    Juventuz champion LiquidPLP's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,808
    Cash
    12,642
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    No point in discussing it all over again. If there's anyone to be trusted when it comes to youngsters then it's Paratici for me (and Marotta). The Sturaro transfer was quite similar to this one yet it paid off very quickly (to shut many mouths off, including mine). With this kid it will take more time that's for sure but if you don't bet you don't win anything.

    We definitely need more Italians in our team because it makes the squad more stable. If there's a gem you don't wait, we can't afford to IMO.

  16. #76
    Optimist Prime Hustini's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    70,816
    Cash
    192,434
    Mentioned
    2117 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    No point in discussing it all over again. If there's anyone to be trusted when it comes to youngsters then it's Paratici for me (and Marotta). The Sturaro transfer was quite similar to this one yet it paid off very quickly (to shut many mouths off, including mine). With this kid it will take more time that's for sure but if you don't bet you don't win anything.

    We definitely need more Italians in our team because it makes the squad more stable. If there's a gem you don't wait, we can't afford to IMO.
    2017/2018 - 14 injuries.
    2015/2016 - 64 injuries.

    Lurkers have rights too.

  17. #77
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    45,726
    Cash
    73,169
    Mentioned
    1644 Post(s)
    Bit knee Jerk reactions and doubts for a player we haven't seen. Who here actually think they would just throw away 10m on an 18 year old unless they rated him high? Their signings and scouting for young players have worked out well so far.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  18. #78
    Don't be Diego 2.0 CrimsonianKing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    17,454
    Cash
    69,882
    Mentioned
    1752 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidPLP View Post
    No point in discussing it all over again. If there's anyone to be trusted when it comes to youngsters then it's Paratici for me (and Marotta). The Sturaro transfer was quite similar to this one yet it paid off very quickly (to shut many mouths off, including mine). With this kid it will take more time that's for sure but if you don't bet you don't win anything.

    We definitely need more Italians in our team because it makes the squad more stable. If there's a gem you don't wait, we can't afford to IMO.
    Well, I think everybody should just shut up and wait to see what happens. It's not like anybody here has any real info on this kid.

    If we do buy him just hope it will be the right move.
    Tu sei la squadra del cuore sempre in campo undici eroi

  19. #79
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    40,766
    Cash
    113,415
    Mentioned
    2043 Post(s)
    If we had offered 5 million for verratti back in the day, like media said, people were rampaging that it should be spend elsewhere


    We have quite a good record on youth signings as of late. Lets put some faith in it


    Waste your bandwith with thinking about how easy or cheap the player can leave juve, "cause marotta cant sell"

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
    I didn't even know what whoscored was until you mentioned it the other day because you said you checked Gundogan's stats and some random articles and now he's the best thing since sliced bread for you.
    Nice. Moving on.
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

  20. #80
    MAGISTERIAL AFL_ITALIA's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    11,783
    Cash
    15,865
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    With a name like that there's no way he will be anything short of world class. Sign him immediately.
    "Juventus is not just a football club, it's a way of understanding life. ~Italo Pietra

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagi View Post
    They want money, dunno why,
    'cause I want a loan with an option to buy

Similar Threads

  1. Rolando - Porto - CB
    By Lo-Pan in forum Transfer discussion
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 20.01.2015, 19:27

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •