Stallone vs Schwarzenegger (4 Viewers)

Coolest?

• Sly

• Arnold

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I have a soft spot for Gabe Walker so I give my vote for Stallone. Cliffhanger is one epic movie!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
hmmm i love both
rambo terminator :cry:

where chuk norris & bruce lee
Bruce Lee for sure!! :D

I'd have to go with Stallone, I love the Rocky movies, and was never too fond of Terminator, but Arnold was awesome in that first Predator movie. :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Arnie is way cooler than Stallone, in real life and movies. Both did some amazing action flicks (Rocky III and IV are up there with my favorite movies) but the main difference is that Arnie is funny and Stallone ain't. And then you look at everything Arnie achieved, 7 times Mr Olympia, biggest movie star in the world and then Governor of California. Add him on Snapchat - ArnoldSchnitzel. He's a cool dude.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Both have some epic classics and a bunch of really bad movies. But I prefer the Arnold who doesn't take himself seriously over the Sly one. And that's what they usually do now.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Arnie is way cooler than Stallone, in real life and movies. Both did some amazing action flicks (Rocky III and IV are up there with my favorite movies) but the main difference is that Arnie is funny and Stallone ain't. And then you look at everything Arnie achieved, 7 times Mr Olympia, biggest movie star in the world and then Governor of California. Add him on Snapchat - ArnoldSchnitzel. He's a cool dude.
Pretty much this. Arnie is fucking hilarious as well, he knows he is ridiculous and embraces it. Get him on snap chat, so funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)