Éver Banega - CM/DM - Sevilla FC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I wanted this guy for such a long time but he fell off the radar recently. Is he still any good?

OP
rakib567

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
  • Thread Starter #5
    I wanted this guy for such a long time but he fell off the radar recently. Is he still any good?
    his career is a rollacoster ride. one season he's excellent and then he is shit or gets injured. i wouldn't risk him

Gaetano Scirea

Mar 21, 2015
    He was really great last season for Sevilla, he even won the MOTM in the Europa League final. Also he could be a good Pirlo replacement since he has some of Pirlo's characteristics in his game and plays in the same position which would result in Marchisio returning to his old box-to-box role.

Pogba Banega Marchisio :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Atleast 3-4 of them need to be offloaded.Too much mediocrity in midfield.It's crazy how worse we look in this department.
    I just don't see this happening sadly. Who would buy Hernanes? Padoin is useless no matter the position he plays on the field.

Sturaro and Lemina could turn into something, but they are both a long ways off. Pereyra is already something, but it seems Max has no idea what position to play him in. Khedira is made of glass.

Banega isn't the answer in my opinion. Not as a starter. As depth and rotation... Sure. But we already have that, so unless we do offload some of our trash... what's the point in bringing in another player who isn't really starting XI calibre for Juventus.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)