Football Manager 2016 (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just got the beta for this. So far im kinda disappointed. The interface is nice and the press conferences and post match analysis is definitely better but despite clear improvements to the backroom stuff, what actually matters...setting up your tactics they've gone backwards. theyve given you fewer choices when setting up tactics and it all just feels a little too straightforward now. Im sure its too make it more friendly to new players but If you have experience playing previous FM games It's really too easy now imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    sold mandzukic for an additional 30mil. Have so far purchased Alvarez Balanta, Berardi, Vietto, Kovacic, Lucas romero and two south american talents i found through scouting: a SS in Christian Pavon and a LB named Jorge.

Trying to buy Tielemans and Lars bender but those fuckers have no interest in my club :(

- - - Updated - - -

Damn. I was really hoping it would be a better game than 15.
    to be fair Zaza was very effective for me before i sold him so i think the price wasn't too outrageous. I only got rid of him to raise money for some truly World Class talent

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    about to start season 2

Im not posting 9 screenshots. ask for specific players and I might and anyway anyone familair with FM will know that most of the players i bought are solid like every edition

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
    @Kyle

Any highly-rated players in the youth team (or on loan for that matter) to look out for? Has Dybala reached his full potential (stars-wise) in your game?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    nah the youth teams dont have any standouts (clemenza looks the best and hes got 3 stars of potential) Here is Dybala after one season

Attachments

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    If I decide on purchasing this game (I`ll probably download a cracked game but anyway) can I play it without Steam or is Steam a must?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    I dont remember them in particular but i scouted every boca player so they didnt catch my attention.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Hmmm. Its nice to play juve in FM

But for me, the real satisfaction was LLM with a bit of mild cheating

Starting with Sousense in portugal third division, buying talents based on PA/CA, and working the club's way up to a powerhouse.

There was 1 key flaw in FM15 for LLM. You have additional staff costs based on reputation. So if you greatly overachieve, this becomes like 70% of your wagebill. Secondly, TV contracts. In portugal the 5 biggest teams have one. a LLteam does not. But the game never brings the option or even where this happens. However, if you give yourself a very small TV contract with FMRTE, the game will correctly balance it next time it expires

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)