[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (1 Viewer)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #5
    this season needs to be husted

hope im not rusty

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Just win these 2 games against Gladbach & we are good. Let's see which Juve turns up.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

Win this and basically secure our spot in the knockouts. And which allows us to focus on the league. Let's do this ragazzi.

- - - Updated - - -

Win this and basically secure our spot in the knockouts. And which allows us to focus on the league. Let's do this ragazzi.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
    Will not be easy at all. They almost won against City and they have been far better in the last few games. We have to get 4 points at least in the 2 games against them though.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    I'm glad Borussia won their last league match convincingly so we don't underestimate them. This is not going to be easy.

Buffon

Barzagli-Bonucci-Chiellini

Cuadrado-Pereyra-Marchisio-Pogba-Sandro

Dybala-Morata​

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
    Well, here we go again with another "bonus game" for us, which we earned last season.

I have a feeling that we'll win a game/games in the CL(though, not sure about an experienced italian side) given the way we're playing under Schubert and with all the chances we're creating.
    We should've gotten points against City already but weren't efficient enough(same problem we had against Sevilla during the knockout stage of last years EL round of 32), while losing thanks to two set pieces.

Though, we'd need at least two goals to get a win as we're giving up at least one penalty a game, it seems. :lol2:

Starting lineup for Gladbach should stay the same.

-----------------------Raffael-------Stindl-----------------

-Johnson-------------------------------------------Traoré-

----------------------Xhaka------Dahoud------------------

-Wendt------------Dominguez---Christensen----------Korb-

------------------------Sommer---------------------------

Players missing are: Patrick Herrmann(RW/LW), Nico Schulz(LW/LB), Martin Stranzl(CB)

Will be interesting to see how the matchup of the grizzled vets of Juve or the younger foals will end.
    Just hoping for a good game of football, like the one we had at home against City, and I'll be happy.

Hopefully Thorghan Hazard will show some flair and fancy to convince Beppe of signing him
    Hazard has hardly gotten any playing time since Schubert took over from Favre.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)