[Serie A] Calciopoli Directors vs JUVENTUS (October 18, 2015) (2 Viewers)

catch22

Aug 23, 2015
Looking for to seeing Pogba on Kondogbia. Also, gotta target Melo. He's a walking red-card in the making if Dybala and Cuadrado can get at him enough. Their biggest weakness this season is probably Santon at RB. So I hope to see a lot of the attack going down his side.

Also, obviously, gotta shut down Icardi who seems to like scoring against us.

Jan 5, 2011
I am rather confident for this match. Inter currently is 2nd and they also play at home so defending is not an option. They have to press us and try to control the game, thus allow us to play a counter attack game and score couple of goals. Predict 1-3 or 0-3 for this match.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Couple things here:

-they are 8 points ahead...cutting that down to 5 would be a MASSIVE lift for us.
-they are in bad form, hopefully Jovetic doesn't recover.
-Forza Marchisio

Don't care the score as long as we get the 3 points. Scrappy 0-1 win or a 0-4 smothering I don't care. Bring us the 3 points boys.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A win here is obviously huge for us. Would cut down the lead at the top and give a signal to the rest of the league that we are in the race again. I'm very confident, especially if all our players are back from injury. Inter are starting to play like Inter again so we are getting them at the right time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)