Rocket League (1 Viewer)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I'm radekas on steam. Won't be able to play tonight though.

- - - Updated - - -

I've made a steam group "tuz rocket league". Join it and we will be able to gather there before games.

OP
Völler

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
  • Thread Starter #12
    So we got three people on Steam and three people on PSN. Kind of annoying, but oh well... :D

Qwisto

Oct 5, 2010
    I'm radekas on steam. Won't be able to play tonight though.

- - - Updated - - -

I've made a steam group "tuz rocket league". Join it and we will be able to gather there before games.
    Tried searching for the group but it came up with 46,000+ entries without your group on the first five pages (as if it didn't care about the word 'tuz') and when I tried capturing it using "", nothing came up. Is there another way to find the group?

- - - Updated - - -

Just got upgraded to semi-pro and finished the advanced tutorial. Needless to say, I'm feeling like a boss atm! Still suck though..

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
    Aug 26, 2009
    Tried searching for the group but it came up with 46,000+ entries without your group on the first five pages (as if it didn't care about the word 'tuz') and when I tried capturing it using "", nothing came up. Is there another way to find the group?

- - - Updated - - -

Just got upgraded to semi-pro and finished the advanced tutorial. Needless to say, I'm feeling like a boss atm! Still suck though..
    Weird. I will look into it when im back home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)