The positive corner (1 Viewer)

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
After the dreadful result to Frosinone yesterday I peeked through the forum to find some sort of comfort from the horrific game. I hoped to find posts with a glance of optimsm and positvities. Unfortunately almost everyone were more depressed than me and everyone were demonizing everything - and my mood got even worse.

I want this thread solely to be about the positive trends about Juve. A sum-up kind of thread. And I hope you guys can contribute to this thread so that you and I can find comfort in hard times like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
La_Fidanzata

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #3
    Let me start. (I havent read any posts of today).

What I liked the most yesterday;

Mario Lemina - Looks like a bargain. He played a flawless game and even made key passes. His pace surprices me the most
    Cuadrado - He has been our best best player this year. And again had a big game. His dribblings is almost 100%
    Juve had 25 shots on and off the target (hope the goals will come)
    Juve conceded 1 shot on target (goal) - I put this on to the account of unluckiness.
    Allegri made adjustments in the break that worked well. We totally ran over Frosinone in the 2. half.

Yeah, I think there were some positives even from that poor poor result.
    Feel free to discuss my thoughts, but please refrain from beeing overly negative. I cant handle it atm ;)

OP
    La_Fidanzata

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
  • Thread Starter #7
    Pogba is getting there. But he needs to lower his expectations over his own performance. I think he strives too much to do the unexpected. This was espesially visible after we took the lead.- Like he (and everyone else for that matter) thought the win was certain - and now they could showboat.

Inter doesnt impress anyone other than with the results. They will fall sooner than later.

- - - Updated - - -

im not too concerned about that mate!

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
    This thread is like the loser kid in school who has a birthday party and invites everyone but no one except their parents come but eventually some people come only to realize that the party sucks and the other one going on is much better so they just end up leaving and once again, you are left all alone at your birthday party. This is how I feel about this thread. Hey look a positive threa....oh.....No...No one is here....uhhh..... I forgot...I had something to do....today......Um sorry?....

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Ok I'm a little more chill today. We need to hope inter drop points against Fiorentina and/or Sampdoria. We need to defeat Napoli and Bologna. Then we play Inter and a win would close the gap very quickly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)